who is the best officer? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I completely agree. You cant tell tell that guy anything without him trying to prove you wrong. The guys have tried to pass advice to that kid but it seems to bite them in the a$$ because he runs and tells brass that we're picking on him.

He needs to quit and go to another department where he could MAYBE start over and try again.

Herman, you can try to impress the brass all you want; but remember one thing. You have to work with us. We are the ones that back you on calls and we are the ones that drive balls to the wall when you scream on the radio. Not the brass.

GOOD LUCK KID

Oh, HOLLYWOOD, that made me laugh so hard I almost threw up. There is nothing I can even say to that, other than he must have been dreaming!

Good Officers

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamePlz
    I can count on one hand the # of good officers in that department. I used to work there, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Laughing stock of the county. The good ones are really good, but the bad are oh so bad...unprofessional. Unsafe. Uneducated. Dept Would fail an audit. BSO should be welcome by the citizens if you want true police work and investigations.
    Why can't officers we terminate just leave and "be quiet." Don't put the dept down because u didn't cut the mustard. Every dept has a great deal of good officers and then they have there share of people who should work for Stanley Steemer instead. Which r u?

My bet is on Cris Banks. He is responsible for all these lovely officers we have now. Good job Cris.

gardens and seminol

The last few officers that left our department to go to seminol and gardens were some of the best. Whos next to leave, should be the question. They leave the hill where they got no respect and go some where else and take the lead over the agency.

agency

When you hire uneducated people and have them working for your agency, this is what happens, you get a crappy agency. Every officer that ever left Lauderhill should be proud that they left. No Wonder people continue to leave. Some really good offficers have left to and we have made some good choices and some bad choicese on people that have left. I here some of them are doing good at other agencies. Lets face it, our agency is a crappy agency who hires crappy people to work here. I wish I could get out of this crap whole. This place has brought me entirley down. I do have my associates and am working on my bachelors to make myself a better candidate to leave the agency. I come to work everyday after a bunch of years saying retirement everyday because of the crap. Its bad enough we get it from the people in the streets, we do not need it inside. Lets start working as a team people. There is no best officer in this agency. Lets face it, what do you get wow I am officer of the year, ohh my god i get my name on some crappy plack in the lobby where nobody ever reads. No one cares!

Well said Pete !!

Wow Sgt Butkus is one of the BEST Sgts at LH next to Gordon and Santiago. Wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by I agree
    Well said Pete !!
    Lets stop throwing names out, I doubt Pete has time to even look at this website.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234