who is the best officer? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

who is the crossed eyed sgt?

Re: We all are good ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Makey
    All of you that put in 12 hours a day in the "Hood" are all great officers. We just need to work together instead of treating each other and the ones that support us like crap! The Badge should never define you as a person ... who you are should be something that comes from within. If you like me or hate me I don't ****ing care ... but when you look in the mirror what does that person say back to you? This saying I taught my kids and is something I live by: "You may love me or hate me but I am always on your mind"! Say something nice, treat everyone we work with well and it will pave the way for change!

MG
    Awwwwwwwwwww

Re: who is the best officer?

[quo
    te="Anonymous"]who is the best over all officer

Chad Williams

I think you guys are leaving out the most important Officer of all. I think Tufo should get the award for best officer.

I think a close second is Herman. I think we all can learn a few things from both of these well seasoned, fully trained, proactive officers. They stand as a model for all us mere mortals. I mean Hermans crime scene management skills alone is something to behold.
    Dont you think?

Herman's crime scenes? He handles calls? i thought ..... nevermind, and as far as the comment about Griff and Troy, Put your time in like they have, guys like that should be laid back after working this dirty as city all those years. Earn your keep junior... Instead of bashing them, you should ask why we dont have FTO's like them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Herman's crime scenes? He handles calls? i thought ..... nevermind, and as far as the comment about Griff and Troy, Put your time in like they have, guys like that should be laid back after working this dirty as city all those years. Earn your keep junior... Instead of bashing them, you should ask why we dont have FTO's like them anymore

AMEN BROTHER!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    I think you guys are leaving out the most important Officer of all. I think Tufo should get the award for best officer.

I think a close second is Herman. I think we all can learn a few things from both of these well seasoned, fully trained, proactive officers. They stand as a model for all us mere mortals. I mean Hermans crime scene management skills alone is something to behold.
    Dont you think?
    We all know herman sux but who are you? You are sorrier than herman because you are too much of a coward to say who you are or say it to hermans face. That makes you worse. Granted Herman will tell on you but still, be a man.

ANYONE THAT PUTS ON A UNIFORM THESE DAYS AND IS WILLING TO RISK HIS OR HER LIFE SAYS SOMETHING!.........

Leave Herman alone. Herman is one of our brothers even if he stabs us in the back. We need to lead by example and show him the right way.

The fact that he is useless should not stop you from teaching him how to be useful. He must feel so useless that he feels it necessary to stab others in the back.

I know he thinks he knows everything like a 9 year veteran but you have to take it upon yourselves as actual veteran officers to show him that he does not know everything and help teach him the job.

Good luck Leaf with your journey.

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!! YOU CANT EVEN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIM TO ASSIST HIM WITH HIS BAD EGO. HE MADE IT HIS INTENTION TO GET EVERYONE TO HATE HIM, SO HE MADE HIS BED LET HIM LIE IN IT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast