who is the best officer?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

who is the best officer?

who is the best over all officer in Lauderhill

J.P.!!!!! :devil:

Officer Weaver is the best, hands down. That man is working like a one legged midget in a but kicking contest to make our new officers better. We should all put in letters on his behalf for Officer of the year for turning the FTO program around and doing all that work by himself.

Remember BSO USED TO have this area of the county...How did that work out for them!!

Glad your gone its time you bring down another department. By the way how is your last Sheriff doing....ooohh yea I forgot....he's enroute to JAIL....how does that work for your AUDIT?!?!?

LPD can take BSO any time.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamePlz
    I can count on one hand the # of good officers in that department. I used to work there, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Laughing stock of the county. The good ones are really good, but the bad are oh so bad...unprofessional. Unsafe. Uneducated. Dept Would fail an audit. BSO should be welcome by the citizens if you want true police work and investigations.
    First of all we are accredited so obviously we passed an audit. Second, you should not throw stones in a glass house, your ex-sheriff is a convict. BSO Deputies can't handle a real city and that is why you used to work here. Why is it that they feel like they can shoot deputies and not LPD Officers? How you going to call us "unsafe"? As for uneducated, again you used to be here too it appears to me that BSO took out our garbage for us a few years back when they lowered hiring standards. I guess by your standards stealing money and exceptional clearance of cases is professional. Believe me, the citizens of Lauderhill are much better off without a bunch of lazy, wimpy BSO crooks patrolling their city. Go back to your own forum where it is more safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 17
    Remember BSO USED TO have this area of the county...How did that work out for them!!

Glad your gone its time you bring down another department. By the way how is your last Sheriff doing....ooohh yea I forgot....he's enroute to JAIL....how does that work for your AUDIT?!?!?
    See what I mean...uneducated and poor investigative skills......don't work for BSO.

Best Officer

Delgado

I nominate Banner for best officer. She has been here more than 10 years and has a great working relationship with everyone she works with. She has been on SRT and in C.O.P. She handles all her calls and still finds time to do proactive investigations. I do not have to say anymore because her reputation speaks for its self.

I heard she had a good working relationship with ex LT B.

S. Vanbeber blows everyone out of the water. Great officer, FTO and trainer. Highest stats and brings in a s*** load of money for the department.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast