Ex Belle Glade Cop shoots at Miami-Dade Police

Ex Belle Glade Cop shoots at Miami-Dade Police

Nice work boys. Good thing we didn't hire this idiot when PBSO took over the city of Belle Glade.

Glad you are all ok and happy to see you took care of business. Everyone up here supports you 100%.

Be Safe!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/459/story/242874.html

All you Monday morning quarterbacks in the herald...

Yes, police officers chose the profession they are in. It's a calling for most. It's obvious they don't do it for the money. I see so many of you "monday morning quarterbacks" criticizing the police. It's still too early in the investigation to know what exactly happened. I would like to see how well you would perform in the shoes of these brave men and women of law enforcement. It seems that everyone knows how to do the police officers job despite not ever having had any training or education on the subject of law enforcement. It's like sitting in the dentist chair and telling the dentist how to perform your tooth extraction. It's ludicrous.

The fact of the matter is that police officers are human beings like the rest of us. No-where in their job description does it require them to be beaten , stabbed, or shot. They too must protect themselves in order to make it back home to their families. Everyone in this community treats them like a necessary evil. They are despised and spat upon until needed. The fact is that this community would be totally lawless like the old west if it weren't for the police. Look back just a couple of years ago for example. When the hurricanes struck, so called civilized people were behaving uncivilized because they knew that law enforcement resources had been exhausted. People took on a me first attitude without any regard for their neighbors. For the most part, 99% of our law enforcement community is commendable. It's the 1% that stray that make the headlines. It's sensational news when they fall from grace, but you never hear about all the good that they do. It seems that, as a nation, we need to get back to some good old fashioned morals and discipline.

Lou from Miami

I think you are taking what I said completly wrong. No one from PBSO is criticizing what was done. This guy was a Bad Apple that worked for Belle Glade PD. Fortunitly, when PBSO took over the city of Belle Glade, this idiot wasn't hired on with us.

You guys took care of business and thank God no LEOs were hurt. PBSO is giving you all nothing but praise for you're actions.

I have heard that no charges were filed on this fool? anyone know the scoop.