$$$OVERTIME$$$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$OVERTIME$$$

ok

How do I know? Because he stopped calling me when I was unable to work when he called me! GO F yourself! OT needs to be handed out fairly. I dont care how many F__IN times you say no! Screw him, I go right to the supervisor for OT, bypass his unfair way!
    I hope the Herald Tribune looks into this some more. Jeff couldnt find someone to work OT so he just works it and makes over $40,000 in OT??? Really??? and he called everyone on the list and they all said no????? I F__IN doubt it!!!!!!!

Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Right
    How do I know? Because he stopped calling me when I was unable to work when he called me! GO F yourself! OT needs to be handed out fairly. I dont care how many F__IN times you say no! Screw him, I go right to the supervisor for OT, bypass his unfair way!
    I hope the Herald Tribune looks into this some more. Jeff couldnt find someone to work OT so he just works it and makes over $40,000 in OT??? Really??? and he called everyone on the list and they all said no????? I F__IN doubt it!!!!!!!
    Hey dimwit, be advised that JH did not make 40k in OT. He sold his accrued sicktime for 20k. You believed the 40k in the newspaper article because it's like bible scripture for you, right? :lol: Stick around kid and we'll make a man of you.... eventually.

As a sergeant in patrol I tried dialing for deputies many times. I would get no answers, left messages on machines and got a lot of no answers. There were times when I could not find anyone to work ot. When I called Jeff I always had someone to fill the zone within an hour and with only one phone call. Did Jeff fill it himself a lot, yes. But it was usually not when I first called him. It was usually 30 minutes later when he called back and said he would take it because nobody else was available.

Do I wish there was a better system, yes. But until someone else comes up with one Jeff is the best system. If you don't like it then say yes when you are called to work OT. Otherwise shut up and go back to playing with your Lincoln Logs.

i love o/t $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As a sergeant in patrol I tried dialing for deputies many times. I would get no answers, left messages on machines and got a lot of no answers. There were times when I could not find anyone to work ot. When I called Jeff I always had someone to fill the zone within an hour and with only one phone call. Did Jeff fill it himself a lot, yes. But it was usually not when I first called him. It was usually 30 minutes later when he called back and said he would take it because nobody else was available.

Do I wish there was a better system, yes. But until someone else comes up with one Jeff is the best system. If you don't like it then say yes when you are called to work OT. Otherwise shut up and go back to playing with your Lincoln Logs.
    Excellent point and well said. The downside is that the whiny POC, is no doubt, hung like a lincoln log and would rather pout on here than do the manly thing and approach JH like an adult. It's obvious that he would rather ***** than work any o/t. Eff "him".

ok

You are right. Jeff is the best system we can have. HAHAHA. I feel veryyyyyy sorry for every other sheriff's office and police agency in the country!!!!!!! HOW DO THEY DO OVERTIME WITHOUT JEFF???????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Great system

Yea, I called around and all major sheriff and police agencies use the "JEFF" system, where one guys gets to pick and chose who works the overtime and he (the PICKER) works most of it.

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK! He's an OT whore and hopefully a new sheriff will find a new system that is FAIR.

I don't get it sarge...you say that you call deps and nobody will do it, yet you give it to Jeff and he gets it filled? Are there two separate lists you are using??? Sounds like you are just lazy and don't want to make more than two calls. IT SHOULD BE YOUR JOB!!!!!! Now go back to your fantasy football website and concentrate!!!!!! :lol:

Hefferman,
    Man up what agency or agencies did you call? I know you did not call our agency.We don't do are overtime with this method.Overtime is bid by senority the beginning of every month and is available all the way down to the rookies.I guess you just forgot to call us :lol:

none

All these years without any problems and numerous sgts who have used Jeff Harris to fill o/t with no complaints and all of a sudden a couple of idiots come on here to whine and complain.

Jeff is a fair man, an honest man and he spreads the wealth with the people he can count on, this includes senior guys and rookies. My question is why all of a sudden it's a problem?

Sometimes Jeff has so much overtime to fill he can't even fill it all because no one wants to work. If you want to work overtime then send him a digital.

I'll admit there are a few guys he can count on to work the overtime that show up and are reliable. I know some new guys have taken o/t from him and 2 days later they send out a group digie tryin to get rid of it. Don't take it, then dump it then complain that you don't get called again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast