You hiring

Thread: You hiring

You hiring

when are you if you are not just wondering

Re: You hiring

Quote Originally Posted by wannaknow9102
    when are you if you are not just wondering
    As of right now, we are not hiring law enforcement officers (only communications operators).

For future reference, please feel free to check on here, or at the following website: http://www.ncf.edu/humanresources/do...ortunities.htm

i see the training pay is about 24000 what does it go up to from there when your done with traiing and what kind of shifts are open and are they 8 10 12 ?

Quote Originally Posted by question
    i see the training pay is about 24000 what does it go up to from there when your done with traiing and what kind of shifts are open and are they 8 10 12 ?
    The current Police Communications Operator salary is approximately $23,000 AFTER training (approximately $22,000 before training).

Shifts for PCOs are divided up as follows: 4 of the shifts are '5/8s' (5 days/8 hour shifts), and 2 of the shifts are '4/10s' (4 days/10 hour shifts).

The entry-level salary for Police Officers is approximately $34,000.

If hired as a dispatcher, will NCF keep my leo cert active (reserve/aux officer) until a spot on patrol opens up? Do you see any opening in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by Vtown
    If hired as a dispatcher, will NCF keep my leo cert active (reserve/aux officer) until a spot on patrol opens up? Do you see any opening in the near future?
    Any info on this?? How many full time sworn officers do you have? Have you ever brought a comms operator to the road. I already have LEO cert, I just want to work in comms to finish school then go to road.

Where are you located??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Where are you located??
    Sarasota, adjacent to the Bradenton/Sarasota International Airport.