best and worst supersivors? post your picks - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

good supervisor

I would say Bobby Epstein is a great supervisor, good people person, and excellent with his men, hes a cops cops! I would have to say Santiago is a good supervisor as well. Chris carroll will be a good supervisor to.

I think that was sarcasm. But funny

It's Lieutenant you fool. Chicks dont dig guys who ride the short bs and wear a helmet. That may be your problem.

kudos

Quote Originally Posted by !
    I think A.W. is the best supervisor. He knows just what to do on scene and how to move his squad around. Just look at 441 Apartments.

I think he will be a great Lt
    I was one of the detectives working that night and was actually on the air when the call was dispatched so i listened to it from the start. We said on scene that this was one of the better crimescenes for several reasons.

The radio wasnt crazy and all of the proper information was relayed. Adam took charge of his scene being that he was primary and made sure the scene was secured with officers, a log was started and witnesses were sperated in patrol cars.

When we got there, he had all of the information ready for us and everything was under control; a rarity.

Thanks to the proper handling of this scene, the scene was cleared within 4 hours of the dispatch time.

BSO Crimescene had nothing bad to say nor did we.

Excellent job to the alpha one squad.

I was there too. Went very smoothly.

Good job a1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234