PERC Election Date - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

IUPA all the way! What a chance we have now.....to make a change
    in a new direction. Please, don't let it pass us by! VOTE IUPA

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    IUPA all the way! What a chance we have now.....to make a change
    in a new direction. Please, don't let it pass us by! VOTE IUPA
    When the election date comes, make sure you grab your buddy and encourage him/her to mail in their ballot. If you don't mail it in, you can't make a change. P.S ask them to vote IUPA.

7 days and counting for a big IUPA statement !!!! You will all be proud

What I find so pathetic about the PBA is their silence during this entire election process. They took the play book from Jenne. If we stay quiet and hide in the corner, they just might go away. Silence speaks volumes of the PBA.

Didnt you hear the PBA is having an "emergency" meeting on thursday with some consultants that they just hired to discuss what they need to do. Its pretty sad that they just start doing this 3 weeks before the election but not susprising since BSO has never been more then the ******* Step Child to the PBA. If Hollywood or Pines were trynig to go to another Union this all would have be handled quite differently. IUPA!!!!!

What's up with the "emergency" meeting? Seems PBA would have had
    an "emergency" meeting a long time ago when they could have really
    made a difference and helped make things better for us. Too little, too
    late. I urge everyone to VOTE IUPA!

Meeting PBA

Didnt you hear the PBA is having an "emergency" meeting on thursday with some consultants that they just hired to discuss what they need to do. Its pretty sad that they just start doing this 3 weeks before the election but not susprising since BSO has never been more then the *** VIRUS ALERT *** Step Child to the PBA. If Hollywood or Pines were trynig to go to another Union this all would have be handled quite differently. IUPA!!!!!
    Will you people give the new PBA a chance! What is IUPA going to do with 307 I.A. cases that drop in their lap if IUPA beats the PBA? You guys just don't understand whats in play here. Don't buy the IUPA hype. I almost did but smartened up and looked at what the guys that were pushing it had to gain. Just think about that.

Re: Meeting PBA

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
    Didnt you hear the PBA is having an "emergency" meeting on thursday with some consultants that they just hired to discuss what they need to do. Its pretty sad that they just start doing this 3 weeks before the election but not susprising since BSO has never been more then the *** VIRUS ALERT *** Step Child to the PBA. If Hollywood or Pines were trynig to go to another Union this all would have be handled quite differently. IUPA!!!!!
    Will you people give the new PBA a chance! What is IUPA going to do with 307 I.A. cases that drop in their lap if IUPA beats the PBA? You guys just don't understand whats in play here. Don't buy the IUPA hype. I almost did but smartened up and looked at what the guys that were pushing it had to gain. Just think about that.
    Sure mark trudel. Just another screen name. Your writting gives you away because you can't use different language here compared to when you talk in the district. Just what do the deputies have to gain ? Fair elections, a union of our own, control of our local, a backbone..... ???? You can still stick with Brickman as he is flushed down the toilet during the election.

Re: Meeting PBA

If the PBA looses the election they will still represent the individual members of the PBA. IUPA would be the barganing unit for our agency, that's all. If you still want to be a PBA member, why I don't know, you can.
    Relax the 307 cases will not be dropped, that's what you pay your dues for, stop scaring everyone with your lies.

Will you people give the new PBA a chance! What is IUPA going to do with 307 I.A. cases that drop in their lap if IUPA beats the PBA? You guys just don't understand whats in play here. Don't buy the IUPA hype. I almost did but smartened up and looked at what the guys that were pushing it had to gain. Just think about that.[/quote]

I.U.P.A. will most likely do what should have been done in the first place with 307 I.A. cases. Remember the PBA would not attack the sheriff regarding Powertrac, which led to the arrests of our detectives in the case clearance scandal. What did they do instead? The tried to blame the State Attorney's Office, who was only doing what they are supposed to do, and that is prosecute cases. The SAO did nothing wrong, the sheriff was wrong by alowing the clearance rates to skyrocket in spite of having been warned by Mr. Maples to beware of the exceptional clearances. The PBA would never launch an attack on their bedfellows, eventhough they were wrong, wrong, wrong. Now you be the judge on who it is that the deputies would want to represent them. Still having trouble there intelligent one? Vote I.U.P.A.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast