PERC Election Date - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This is our chance to take OUR union back guys !!! This is a once in a lifetime chance to have a nes Sheriff and a new union and make a complete change in direction of our future. Take charge of your own destiny and vote IUPA.

Thank you IUPA. You are all giving us the chance to take back what is ours. I want to see MY union controled by my fellow deputies not some cry baby who supports convicted felons.

IUPA all the way

AMEN!!!!!!

October 16th will be the day of liberation for the people under the PBA rule.

I can't wait. Finally a union that puts the deputys interests first. Vote IUPA

Re: PERC Election Date

Quote Originally Posted by So long PBA
    It is official, October 16th 2007, the ballots will be mailed to each Deputy and Sergeant at BSO. The ballots will be delivered to your work location. Each person has 21 days to return the ballot back to PERC. PERC must have the ballot back within the 21 day limit so get your vote in early!! This vote is for everyone. The vote is NOT limited to current union members only. Everyone gets to vote.
    What about the Lts? For the love of god don't leave us with the PBA. I'll ask for a demotion.

[quote=Lieutenants?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "So long PBA":y02wcdnv
    It is official, October 16th 2007, the ballots will be mailed to each Deputy and Sergeant at BSO. The ballots will be delivered to your work location. Each person has 21 days to return the ballot back to PERC. PERC must have the ballot back within the 21 day limit so get your vote in early!! This vote is for everyone. The vote is NOT limited to current union members only. Everyone gets to vote.
    What about the Lts? For the love of god don't leave us with the PBA. I'll ask for a demotion.[/quote:y02wcdnv]

I would love to see the lieutenants drop the PBA too. But first, some of you have to stop making up fake policy issues and fake "agreements" that IUPA supporters can not hand out informational flyers. You guys don't realize that we are a seperate union and if we swithch and get a great contract, it only benifits your contract. Work with t he deputies for once, it just may benifit you.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenants?
    Quote Originally Posted by "So long PBA":2my0owf5
    What about the Lts? For the love of god don't leave us with the PBA. I'll ask for a demotion.
    I would love to see the lieutenants drop the PBA too. But first, some of you have to stop making up fake policy issues and fake "agreements" that IUPA supporters can not hand out informational flyers. You guys don't realize that we are a seperate union and if we swithch and get a great contract, it only benifits your contract. Work with t he deputies for once, it just may benifit you.[/quote:2my0owf5]

Mr / Ms Guest. Let's try this again in English. The top quote says that every Deputy and Sergeant will get a ballot mailed to them on the 16th. My question is, are the lieutenants getting the same ballot? If you couldn't tell from my earlier question, I am anti PBA.

You kind of went off on a tangent in reference to 'fake policy', agreements. Thank you in advance for a Yes or No answer.

Lieutenants will not get a ballot, your in a separate union from the Deputies and the Sergeants so you have 3 options: Start circulating interest cards so you can force a PERC election, get demoted, or quit/retire otherwise your stuck with the PBA. IUPA would love to have you guys but your going to have to follow the same procedure the Deputies and Sergeants did, sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast