"Real" Law Enforcement - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Now Now

Now now True That lets not name names in this thread, specially anyone that is or may but associated with the events that took place in Fort Myers.

Yes, it is true that there was a ruling made by the Florida Commission on Human Relations in regards to a complaint that DBPR/ABT retaliated against both Lt. Lanza and myself for reporting events that took place. The letter was issued some 60 plus days ago. I can not, at least at this time confirm nor deny that we won or lost. There is no winner or loser. There are steps that will continue to be taken to at least clear our names. We are fighting to get our jobs back. All of this is basically public knowledge, no secrets. Now as for what or how things are progressing from there I can not and will not say.

Regardless, we all have our crosses to bare and we will all one day be JUDGED for our actions or inactions. I have said this from day one and will continue to say it. I can lay my head down at night and can look myself in the mirror in the morning. Not everyone can say that.

There is no time frame for a return, if we return. Brian

Re: Now Now

Quote Originally Posted by TRUE LEO
    Now now True That lets not name names in this thread, specially anyone that is or may but associated with the events that took place in Fort Myers.

Yes, it is true that there was a ruling made by the Florida Commission on Human Relations in regards to a complaint that DBPR/ABT retaliated against both Lt. Lanza and myself for reporting events that took place. The letter was issued some 60 plus days ago. I can not, at least at this time confirm nor deny that we won or lost. There is no winner or loser. There are steps that will continue to be taken to at least clear our names. We are fighting to get our jobs back. All of this is basically public knowledge, no secrets. Now as for what or how things are progressing from there I can not and will not say.

Regardless, we all have our crosses to bare and we will all one day be JUDGED for our actions or inactions. I have said this from day one and will continue to say it. I can lay my head down at night and can look myself in the mirror in the morning. Not everyone can say that.

There is no time frame for a return, if we return. Brian
    We will honor your request naming no names. And you are right we all will be judged one day. Hang in there, hope you and JL return and just one word of caution..do not go near a dumpster again! Especially one around Orlando we heard they were full too! Just a little humor but certainly not made in light of what you and JL has endured. Again, wish you the best.

Rights

To those of you who have responded with your kind words of support, please know that they are greatly appreciated.
    To all readers of this thread please allow me to make a suggestion to you. While you are on here reading, posting, laughing, complaining, crying or whatever it is that you are using this blog for take a moment and learn. Under the “RESOURCES” tab on the homepage there is a link that for “WHISTLE BLOWER”. Please regardless of your political beliefs, your like or dislike of supervisors, agents, administration or whatever, take a few minutes and read the information provided.
    Know your rights. Know the rights provided to you by these statutes. Know the methods and requirements for reporting. Know the process, there is a process.
    They say the best offense is a good defense. Know your defense. There are things I have had to learn the hard way about “Whistle Blower”. Also know that the Union, no matter which one, can only provide so much support. Brian

guest83

Brian Sauls...a legend in his own mind

Like that was the only reason he got fired... it was a long time coming. I hope he doesn't come back. JL maybe, but hell BS took him out too. Did you notice his initials? BS, that says it all...

Poor Poor BS, all he did was tell on someone who threw some computers away. First off, who cares that they were thrown away. Second, don't give me the sanctified reason of "it was for the environment." There is more to his case, research it yourself...closed IA's are public record. BS is, was and will always be one who is a divider and trying to do more harm than he is good. He's a spoiled brat who, when not getting his way, will tear down what he can. You have no friends left here BS, other than maybe one immature, easily persuaded, nonexperienced agent/secretary, so keep to yourself and leave us alone. The ones remaining here would like to make this a peaceful, pleasant place to work. And as for "real law enforcement", that is with local PD's and SO's. All state agencies are either support agencies or serving one statutory purpose, like ABT. But you wouldn't understand real law enforcement, you weren't and wouldn't be able to make it anywhere else because of your attitude. Grow up BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest007
    Poor Poor BS, all he did was tell on someone who threw some computers away. First off, who cares that they were thrown away. Second, don't give me the sanctified reason of "it was for the environment." There is more to his case, research it yourself...closed IA's are public record. BS is, was and will always be one who is a divider and trying to do more harm than he is good. He's a spoiled brat who, when not getting his way, will tear down what he can. You have no friends left here BS, other than maybe one immature, easily persuaded, nonexperienced agent/secretary, so keep to yourself and leave us alone. The ones remaining here would like to make this a peaceful, pleasant place to work. And as for "real law enforcement", that is with local PD's and SO's. All state agencies are either support agencies or serving one statutory purpose, like ABT. But you wouldn't understand real law enforcement, you weren't and wouldn't be able to make it anywhere else because of your attitude. Grow up BS.
    He likes to claim he worked with as a "Deputy Sheriff". Well, that was as a corrections deputy. Oh, he did a few "ride-a-longs" with road deputies too. Don't let him fool you all into thinking he was some type of all knowing, journeyman cop. He is exactly what his initials stand for. B*** S***.

He forgets there are people that know of his "experience" or lack thereof...

B.S. = B*** S*** HAHA HEHE LOL !!!!! :shock: :lol:

BS don't fret. You will be welcomed back if you get your job back. Try not to pay attention to all the negative remarks. Those who write the crap seen recently are willing to say hateful things, but notice they never put their name on anything. It's easy to insult and degrade others when you can do it as an unknown. Just keep doing what your doing to get your job back, you and JL. :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast