[quote=listen up I HEARD]
Quote Originally Posted by Pompano
Quote Originally Posted by "Patron 2000":46nz8ad0
YOU COULD NOT HANDLE AN EIGHT HOUR SHIFT IN POMPANO.
HANDLING ALARMS AND BEING POLITICALY CORRECT YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT CITY WESTON. I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD KNEW WHAT SIG. 57 WAS IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FACE OR A 41.
Weston's SET does nothing more than traffic arrests...and cheesey ones at that. I heard about a guy that was here on vacation with his family and one of the Weston SET detectives pulled him over for whatever. The guy had a valid out of state license and a suspended Florida DL (1X). The man was with his family and his background was squeaky clean. But, they arrested him. Isn't that amazing. These guys should be reprimanded for that. I do not know how Weston justifies having a SET. These guys could not find their way into a house if the front door was wide open with neon signs pointing to it. But, I am sure they will tell you they are the best in the county.
You heard wrong..."I heards" are everywhere! I heard your mom is a guy........must be gospel! I heard it! It didn't happen....I work in the SW but not on WESTON SET but realistically who wouldn't want to? Think about it though...they didn't set up the team...they are just on it....It's harder to make arrests on SET there because there is not a dealer on every corner...in Pompano it's like shooting fish in a barrel! Anyone can do that! Don't put down the SET guy's there... And by the way, whoever wrote "Weston SET is the best" is most likely not in Weston SET.....Just another guy on here that likes to start trouble! The story is completely fabricated! Be safe![/quote:46nz8ad0]Well, I beg to differ. I heard this info from a very reliable and trusting friend/deputy of many years. By the way, my mom is not a man. My mom passed away many years ago. Too bad she is not around to punch you in your mouth. Be safe!