BEST OF THE BEST - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I would rather have Rick Dees!!!!!

I rather have the Bee Gee's!

From a Deputy to The Sheriff

This long distance detication is from a deputy in the north end who is sick and tired of all the 5hit in the north end. Get rid of the a55 kissers in the Pompano Command staff. If these are the guys to lead us into battle to take back the streets I say we punt. The guys are managers not leaders. Also the zulu nation charlie shift in Deerfield Beach. The supervision is so raciest that the men are ready to mutiny. The JF is as bad as the District 11 captains and Lt.'s. He has ruined Deerfield Beach and does not even see that his deputies, sergeants and lieutenants think he is a looser.

Bring Don Peterson to District 11, Jimmy Fondo to Deerfield Beach. Bring in a new staff of sergeants and Lt.'s as well. Give Lahiff his stripes back one great Sgt.

Finally, get some new blood involved on the Reyka case. Go back to basic detective work and maybe we will catch the killer. Not that the men working the case are not capibable, they need some new thoughts and a fresh perspective that's all. Go back and start from the scene and expand from there. Stop folling tips and create some leads.

Sheriff Lamberti go back to basics get the men and women you know from your 29 years and have them do the job they way you lead them in the past in District 3, OCD and Deerfield Beach.

Please playI fought the law and the law won!!! For the men and women who put it on the line everyday and want to take back the streets.

John Berrena from Homicide is the best of the best! He can clear any case and look good doing it. Why isn't this stud on everyone's radar? This guy should be the poster boy for policing in the 21st Century!!!

Hornball Ann

Ann. Get a vibrator already. And take a rest about this guy.

What's the matter sick of John? Are you Jealous? Berrena is twice the man you are!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann
    What's the matter sick of John? Are you Jealous? Berrena is twice the man you are!!!!!
    Hey guys, lets not even acknowledge or respond to the morons like the one above. Maybe they'll crawl back into their hole

Ann

I'm a woman, so I hope he is twice the man. I've never seen him. If you must go on and on about him why don't you make it interesting and tell us why you think he's hot. Does he have a V body? a tan? Give us something, or just stop. It's pointless. I'm hoping for something.

Re: From a Deputy to The Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Long Distance Detication
    This long distance detication is from a deputy in the north end who is sick and tired of all the 5hit in the north end. Get rid of the a55 kissers in the Pompano Command staff. If these are the guys to lead us into battle to take back the streets I say we punt. The guys are managers not leaders. Also the zulu nation charlie shift in Deerfield Beach. The supervision is so raciest that the men are ready to mutiny. The JF is as bad as the District 11 captains and Lt.'s. He has ruined Deerfield Beach and does not even see that his deputies, sergeants and lieutenants think he is a looser.

Bring Don Peterson to District 11, Jimmy Fondo to Deerfield Beach. Bring in a new staff of sergeants and Lt.'s as well. Give Lahiff his stripes back one great Sgt.

Finally, get some new blood involved on the Reyka case. Go back to basic detective work and maybe we will catch the killer. Not that the men working the case are not capibable, they need some new thoughts and a fresh perspective that's all. Go back and start from the scene and expand from there. Stop folling tips and create some leads.

Sheriff Lamberti go back to basics get the men and women you know from your 29 years and have them do the job they way you lead them in the past in District 3, OCD and Deerfield Beach.

Please playI fought the law and the law won!!! For the men and women who put it on the line everyday and want to take back the streets.
    You can't have Chief Peterson. We know a good thing when we see it and we would never let him leave!!!!!! Sorry

Yea Long Distance "Detication" we all want your perspective, You are a moron who can't even spell but let's take your advice on a homicide investigation you stupid idiot!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast