Taking Over NMB

Thread: Taking Over NMB

Taking Over NMB

Can your department please come in and take us over. The city doesn't like us, they continue to cut our benefits, and it seems service would improve if your department comes in and cleans house.

God Bless those 4 officers and their families, the officers at North Miami Beach will keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Stay Safe

NMB Officer

Love you guys but I don't want to work for the county.

I wanted to say thank you to the RID officer that exterminated that smelly migrant from the small yet armpit like island to our east.

Did anyone see his picture on tv? His mama said the officer should have called for back up while getting beaten up by more then one person instead of shooting her thug son.

Once again, thank you for making a positive difference in the world.

Re: Taking Over NMB

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Can your department please come in and take us over. The city doesn't like us, they continue to cut our benefits, and it seems service would improve if your department comes in and cleans house.

God Bless those 4 officers and their families, the officers at North Miami Beach will keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Stay Safe
    I wish the county would take them over. It would make it alot easier to have only one agency due to the way the area is divided. One side of a street is the county's and other is NMB's. There is also times where both departments say it is the other's jurisdiction. Sometimes you look at the garbage cans to see which street or side of the street is the county's and which is NMB's.

Re: Taking Over NMB

Quote Originally Posted by District 6

I wish the county would take them over. It would make it alot easier to have only one agency due to the way the area is divided. One side of a street is the county's and other is NMB's. There is also times where both departments say it is the other's jurisdiction. Sometimes you look at the garbage cans to see which street or side of the street is the county's and which is NMB's.
    Hate to have to tell you this, but county officers have jurisdiction COUNTY WIDE. And NMB is in what county?

OK big mouth, get your brown gowned ass over there and help those guys out.

Some of us do. But sometimes it depends on the sgt. Some sgts dont like us to go into other cities, and some dont mind. But i dont care. I go where i want and am always willing to help you guys out.

Some of us do. But sometimes it depends on the sgt. Some sgts dont like us to go into other cities, and some dont mind. But i dont care. I go where i want and am always willing to help you guys out.
    Good stuff! Thanks!

I know a brownie, matter of fact several brownies that venture into the city from the Northside substation. They are always poaching in Overtown with their rocks, trying to make narcotics and pipe arrest.

Due, I work for NMB and this place has gone to the dumps so PLEASSSEEE take us over Miami-Dade :cry: