Port Everglades Home Thread - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Gotta love the truth.
    Sounds like she needs to advertise in the cuddles section of the classified.

Quote Originally Posted by Female Deputy
    As a Tamarac deputy, I will laugh every time I see this fraud walking in our building. And I can attest, those big nasty, hippo like thighs reveal themselves though her pants all the time. Makes a woman wanna barf.
    What about us men.....we puke too

Gosh....enough about the thighs already! What about the feet? And when your done with those...can we talk about something else? This topic is boring! Turn her in and move on to the next topic please! ok Pretty please!

I had heard the same thing about her having several liposuction treatments performed during while she was on FMLA.

On a different subject, does anyone know why she left SID in such a short time. I heard it had to do with the theft of some money; can anybody confirm that account. My friend told me that she stole some money from an employee fund?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I had heard the same thing about her having several liposuction treatments performed during while she was on FMLA.

On a different subject, does anyone know why she left SID in such a short time. I heard it had to do with the theft of some money; can anybody confirm that account. My friend told me that she stole some money from an employee fund?
    If you remember this is the Port Everglades thread, move on to something else no one cares anymore and if you want to continue to bash "Her" start a new threat soley for her and get the crap off here! :!:

Thank you so over it! I couldnt take any more of that when there are so many other things that could be discussed.

:twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    :twisted:
    Code:
    Twisted Evil? Interesting response....does it mean anything or were you just trying to put a cute little picture out there for everyone?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334