Why do we need admin moves for anyway?

Why do we need admin moves for anyway?

Why do we need admin moves for anyway?If you ask me there hasnt been a morale reducer and resentment booster than admin moves!There is no way a zip code should be getting an admin move!It should not matter who they are related to or who they are sleeping with!The only person in our union that should be getting an admin move is Lambert.The rest of the union people should have to bid for their posts like the rest of us!There is no need for most or every union person to get an admin move with an easy post or a weekend off..get real!There should be only a very small number of admin moves for each major bid.I can understand that some specialized jobs that require extra training or skills should be admin moved!We should insist that the next contract that is voted on should be changed so there could be only a very small number of admin moves!The new contract should also state that only deputies that have 5 years or more on the job.Also the contract should state that no union people other than Lambert get an admin move!The rest of the union people should have to bid like the rest of us!This would be fair and would put a stop to all of the injustices that have occured here over the years!

Polly for Sheriif!

WAY TO GO POLLY!YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD!HAVE A CRACKER(saltine!)ON ME!

HEY FOPE SUPPORTER WHERE ARE YOU?

OH WHERE OH WHERE IS F.O.P.E SUPPORTER OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN HE BEEEEE?WHERE IS HE WITH HIS COMMENTS OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN HE BEEEE!YOU WHAT I THINK POLLY?I THINK F.O.P.E SUPPORTER IS AFRAID TO ANSWER YOUR BLOG ABOUT WHY DO WE NEED ADMIN MOVES!ITS FUNNY HOW NONE OF YOU FOPE SLUGS ARE RESPONDING TO THIS BLOG...PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU ARE SCARED OF POLLY!

ASK ADMINISTRATION THEY'RE THE ONES THAT DO THEM AND THEY'VE HAD THAT ABILITY TO DO 25% ADMIN MOVES SINCE THE PBA SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER.

Afraid, I think Not!!!

FOPE SLAPPER, I am sorry that I did not respond to the Blog fast enough for you but I have a life and sometimes find it hard to squeeze in reading this garbage. My answer to Polly's question is, I don't know why all union reps get admin moves. I am not a rep. I am just someone who knows what this Union and Lambert have done for us. Perhaps the moves are an incentive or reward for having to deal with the entire shifts complaints about overtime, distribution, how the Lt. does the roster, for having to report to IA to sit in on staff questioning, for having to talk administartion out of writing people up or just having to listen to the cry babies that are never happy no matter what. Perhaps Polly knows a group of people that would just love to do all of that strictly out of the goodness of their hearts with absolutly no incentive or reward. I think Not!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU?

SLAPPER...... WHERE ARE YOU?????????????? POLLY.......WHERE ARE YOU?????? Maybe you are out recruiting the new reps that will represent us on their own time and out of the goodness of their hearts with no incentive. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!