***Who's runng for SHERIFF 2008*** - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

so mills has some dirt on him q i thought he was clean

Great web sight I reside here in the winter yes I am a voter voted for sheriff white last 2 times sounds like you GUYS are ready for a change. I am a retired nypd cop union was good to us who should i vote for Q..

Thanks Snow Bird. We need all the help we can from the public to get a new boss. This one needs to go.

There is a guy who will be announcing real soon. People who do not know him will try to give false info on him, but those who know him will counter it. I even know people who have worked for him and been in trouble who respect him because all in all, he was fair and more for training rather than trying to destroy. He is a democrat, but you can't fault him for that too much.

I'm republican and I will go with the dems this time because the republican candidate $ucks!

If the Major runs, he has to quit his job which means a new major and 2 or 3 lt's positions will open up.

just kidding but the Major does have to quit.

The major is such a tool. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell at winning.

south end zone

I have been doing my research the hillsborough lt name is frank baker rumor has it he will run against our sheriff, word is he is a cops cop, he lives in n pasco and backed me up on a traffic stop seems to be a straight foward no none sense guy speaks well and looks the part does any one else know anthing about him qqq

sure do

If he was REALLY RUNNING, you wouldn't have to research it to find out.

stand by to some news due out this week!

Ortiz I hear chickened out again, my vote goes to mills home grown boy with a plan

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast