***Who's runng for SHERIFF 2008*** - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Well guest at least you know the names of some of the past losers.So If KB got back in you would already know the names of the command staff.DG,GO.CV,Golisano,Hanstead and JG.Drop these people like a bad habit.If you dont like what you got please dont go to this.

Once again, unfounded accusations trying to drum up fear and discontent.

Come on 54, can't you do any better than that? ops: ops: ops:

The hollow promise that these losers wont be back is fooling you.Its you who are scared to look to new.You just want to stay with your security blanket.Maybe more secrect meetings with your type will get you the spot you want.Why not look to new to try and help the agency instead of looking out for yourself.Get rid of this past weight.

You know, your tired rhetoric about people being promised positions may have worked under the current administration, but why would you ASSume that someone else would? I am sure KB or any other candidate will easily pick up on this and other errors made by BW. They surely will not make those same mistakes.

Please come up with a solid reason why you feel BW is the best candidate. Because so far, your arguments do not hold water!

KB

KB is working it hard gentlemen, I know this first hand! He is a professional with a strong desire to come back to the agency.
    Give him some room and show him some respect.

I suggest you do your jobs and stay out of the politics.

The old saying has never been more true:
    "Do Your Job and You Will Have A Job."

As for before you missed the boat.I never said BW was the best candidate.In one way we agree.Change is needed but positive change.Maybe not BW but not KB either,As before look to others when they come out..Dont jump on the first set of ideas with the past group of failures.As for staying out I will if you will.If you want to live by do your job you got a job start in your own house first.

Wow cant say.You must be way up in the figures since you know first hand.Youll be the next bag man for sure wilberson,Lofflar and HS.You got it started off right.Since you say I should stay out politics and do my job .Im sure your no cop but another politician getting into something you have never done.Stick to your job and stay out of law enforcement.

Car 54, you cannot even use actual names of people for whom you have such disdain. Who is Wilberson anyway?? You should also find it odd that you are the only person on here so vocal against someone who has not even announced that he is running for Sheriff.

Please relax and do not allow your pent up frustrations to allow you to explode. We are already short-handed on the road, and there are not enough FTO's available to train a new deputy should you have a stroke. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910