***Who's runng for SHERIFF 2008***
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

***Who's runng for SHERIFF 2008***

-High Top...I saw your reply to Question and decided to start a new post in it's regard...

Whats the word? Who's expected to run for Pasco County SHERIFF in November 2008?

Let's get name's of candidates and look into their credentials. The 2008 election is merely a year away and before you know it, you will be voting for the next leader of this "at the present time: unstable agency".

So who's it gonna be?

rumor has it ortiz will be one 30 plus years ex major with the pcso run out by white

1.) Ortiz....Does anyone know his current position, agency he works for and if in fact he is a cop's cop or a politician?

Who is the Lt. from Hillsborough? I also heard rumor of a Pinellas guy running?

Roger Mills was another one I heard was testing the waters for a run, he mentioned it to me last year. 25 plus year vet swat team leader, sgt born and raised in pasco think he has a b/a degree .

Any word on Bert Ferguson? I heard he was thinking about running...

Who's Running For Sheriff in 2008????????????

Bert Ferguson for Sheriff in 2008??????????????? who is going to be his
    second man/woman under him 2124??????????????? Would be ironic
    huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLICK CAT
    Roger Mills was another one I heard was testing the waters for a run, he mentioned it to me last year. 25 plus year vet swat team leader, sgt born and raised in pasco think he has a b/a degree .
    No way on Roger, i guess some of you don't know the stuff he has done in the past, like getting crazy OT when everyone else was doing the flex, getting OT for time he didn't work. Oh he will be a great Sheriff, just assume the postion because he will stick it to the SO and not even try to cover it up.

I would take my man Bert Furgie anyday, real cop, real man, has command experience, has been around, you know what you are getting, no hidden agenda. Smart, oh so smart, don't let him fool you. He has gone toe to toe with the SO and has won. Bert For Sheriff, i will give him $250 for his campaign.

I hear ya Baker 8... Burt Ferguson for SHERIFF 2008... I will also pay $250.00 towards his campaign!!!!

HELLO TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTER UP NORTH. I CAN TELL YOU THAT THR ARE 3 INDIVIDUALS FROM THE SOUTH THINKING OF RUNNING IN PASCO. YOU HAVE A MAJOR WHO IS REALLY CLOSE TO YOUR CURRENT SHERIFF. BUT HAS A LOT OF MONEY TO BACK HIM UP. NOT MY PICK, BUT JUST AN OPINION. THERE IS A LT WHO I WOULD SAY WOULD BE A COPS COP, GREAT WITH THE FOP. THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO WOULD BE REALLY GREAT, DUE TO HIM BEING A ACTUAL COP/DET ARRESTING PEOPLE EVERYDAY. PROBLEM IS THE POWERS TO BE WOULD TRY TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM.

ANYWAY CHOICE 2 0R 3 WOULD DO JUSTICE FOR ALL THE TRUE COPS IN PASCO.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast