Folks, I think it’s time to utilize this web site for what it is intended for. Information!!!!!. Did you get an envelope in your mail box? Did you see the posters up in conspicuous places? Well, you should have!! If you didn’t, someone is violating the law. Wait!! Isn’t our former Sheriff going to prison because he violated the law? If by some chance you just landed in the Broward County Law Enforcement Community and do not have a clue what is going on, I’ll tell you. I group of concerned Deputies made a grass roots effort to request a P.E.R.C. election, in spite of all of the threats and miss-information droved out by the PBA, you guys came through and we sent in enough cards to meet the P.E.R.C. requirements. There will be an election; we are just waiting for when. Because there will be an election, the PBA and I.U.P.A. are to be given equal time by law. So if the envelope was not in your mail box, or the posters were taken down (ripped in some cases), insist that they be put back up. I am not asking you to choose I.U.P.A.; I am asking you to become informed. Take charge, let’s get that rookie courage back and make a stand. If you truly feel that the PBA is the best union for you than you should vote that way. But check out all of the facts first. Be a smart consumer, where will you get the best bang for your buck? Talk to someone in the know, don’t pass on miss-information. We should be very proud of ourselves 1/3 rd of us stood up and spoke with one voice. I see this as an optimistic first step. Thank you.