Our Brother 3655K - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Our Brother 3655K

nevermind... i did a little more research and got all the info I need. stay safe out there

I'm a tax payer and I say every penny spent that day was well worth it, and it wouldn't bother me to see it done again and again and again. As for your "stupid dog" comment. That dog was more of a hero than you could ever even THINK of being. We understand you're mad because you were arrested by Matt and DiOGi for selling drugs. We don't need you on this site, what goes on here has nothing to do with felons like yourself. You might want to get up and go check out the front window again, PCSO should be raiding your house again sometime real soon. :devil:
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango Up
    Some of us have "3655K" stickers on the windows of our vehicle as a tribute in memory of a fallen brother, K-9 D/S Matt Williams. It's not a huge bumper sticker like the PCSO's motor pool is SYSTEMATICALLY APPLYING TO ALL THEIR VEHICLES, it is simply a sticker with the numbers: "3655K" on a back window. If you have one of these stickers on your vehicle and you turn it into the motorpool for maintenance, it will be removed by motor pool personnel by order of Tom Blankety Blank. When presented with the fact that this sticker is a "quiet" way for us to pay our respects to a fallen brother, our CHIEF replies, "Well he wasn't one of our's." CHIEF...... He WAS one of our's, a brother in arms, he CHOSE to place himself in harm's way on a daily basis for the greater good as we all do. If the color green confuses those with the college degrees on the third floor into thinking that the SO represents a different purpose or cause, we are all truly in serious trouble. Yes, we all have our inter-agency bickering matches, but this goes beyond, "This happened in the city/county." Perhaps our administration has forgotten what brotherhood is. It has been less than one year since Matt's death and the quote "A man remembered never dies." still echos in my mind. Am I to believe that the liberal, whipped atttude of the general public now represents the opinion of the administration of this department? I'm sorry, was I so silly as to say that out loud? I propose we all purchase and proudly display this sticker in silent protest of the outright disrespect posed by our administration. Let your vehicle go to PM, have the sticker scraped off, and then REPLACE IT. I will locate a website from which we can obtain these stickers and post it for those interested. If asked how it got back on there..........ya know I park my vehicle in a "highly visible" fashion at home, off the road (per policy)........I guess it's criminal mischief, I'll initiate an investigation and do a three sentence report.............every 5000 miles. That this is even an issue is an absolute disgrace and indicative of where we are going as a department, why is it we are turning into a training ground again?
    Who needs a stupid sticker anyway. The taxpayers paid for a HUGE procession down Memorial Blvd, and they paid for an OVER the TOP manhunt, and they paid to have the stupid dog stuffed. I have an idea for a sticker, how about "Doug Speirs killed Matt Williams and all I got was this lousy sticker."

can someone explain the 3655k to me? I know what its about, just not the details

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345