richard scheff for sheriff

The Fat Man

Richard Scheff could be a final contestant for the most hated man from BSO. In all my contacts with the people who had to work under him NO ONE ever had anything good to say about him and they didn't hold back telling how he *%@# ed them. At first I thought, hmm, disgruntled employees, but then it kept happening, FOR YEARS. There's no apparent respect for him.

Scheff

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. First of all the man is retired, why don't you just leave him alone. Secondly, it's your opinion that no one liked Rich Scheff. There are plenty of people who did like him. I for one. Because, you, you arrogant a$$hole didn't like him doesn't mean the world agrees with you. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all! And lastly, how dare you bring up the fact that he is Jewish. There are plenty of Jewish people working at BSO, some are great people, some are not...just like any other religion. What happened to the "rah rah rah, we are family" of last week? What, next you'll be saying disparaging things about the Sheriff because he's Italian? Then who is your next target? Got any Baptist, Black, Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Indian coworkers you want to blast next?
    I'm happy for you that you have a computer to hide behind, but the moron in you still shows thru! And by the way, have a nice day.

Re: Scheff

Quote Originally Posted by You Should Be Ashamed
    You people should be ashamed of yourselves. First of all the man is retired, why don't you just leave him alone. Secondly, it's your opinion that no one liked Rich Scheff. There are plenty of people who did like him. I for one. Because, you, you arrogant a$$hole didn't like him doesn't mean the world agrees with you. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all! And lastly, how dare you bring up the fact that he is Jewish. There are plenty of Jewish people working at BSO, some are great people, some are not...just like any other religion. What happened to the "rah rah rah, we are family" of last week? What, next you'll be saying disparaging things about the Sheriff because he's Italian? Then who is your next target? Got any Baptist, Black, Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Indian coworkers you want to blast next?
    I'm happy for you that you have a computer to hide behind, but the moron in you still shows thru! And by the way, have a nice day.
    Richie Richie Richie get off the computer this site is for LEOs... There is no free food for you in here.. No buffet to wallow in... Your retired now.. Maybe with that retired badge you can go to B.K. and eat free.