Keep your head up..

Keep your head up..

For those of you who are new to the PD, I want you to understand that it hasnt always been like this. Over the last 2-3 years political conflict (Chief vs. Chairman) has ravaged this place. Now, that the negative light has been turned off, the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. This place will be much more bearable, in the comming months. And if you are not in a position to find another job at this moment, you can make the best of things here, for the time being. If you are in a position to leave I recommend you do so, only because in this high liability profession we are in, you need some sort of job security and Miccosukee PD cannot provide that. And that is not a reflection on our command staff. It is the nature of the Tribes legal and political stucture.
    And to Sr. ofc.s please allow new ofc. to make their own opinions. (try not to talk so much shit in front of them).

Most of us who have been working here for more than a min. understand that things used to be different, maybe things will change maybe they wont. I dont think the problem was the chief vs. chairman I believe it was the chief vs. commissioner both have there issues, however had the 2 of them really sat down and tried to work together things may have been different. As far as people looking for employment elsewhere the reality is most are looking I'd say 75%. and between now and the end of the year we will lose most of those looking, by next summer the remaining, that is a tremendous turn-over rate. I believe where we work at could be a great place just not under these conditions a change is needed and fast. And finally what new officers are you talking about we only have 2 and they have minds of there own and can think what they want....just my two cents!

conflict

I agree with you on the issue being primarily between Comm. and Chief. I am refering to the Chairmans negative opinion of the Chief (which is probably the Commisioners doing) and therefore us.

And one day we will have more new guys...

are you kidding!

only a defuncted supervisor would say such nonsense. yes several years ago life at miccodukee wasnt soo bad. but now the reality is that money talks and bs walks. if you are willing to suck up the crap then milk and cookies aint so bad. if you cannot go any where else and must stay there then more power to you. officers are grown men and unfortunately the negativity just gets around too fast so you have to try and make something. when are the supervisors and admin folk going to stand up for the troubled men and women who are a stone throw away from collecting food stamps. i guess the moral of the story is that if you have no back bone you could work at miccisukee as supervisory staff or better until then be safe and be carefull the terminator is out to get you...

i see my plan is working yes lets everyone argue, trully cause havik. that is trully going to fix everything fingure pointing instead of you all trying to figure out a game plan to come against me, you will all argue.
    now where is my brother with my cigar and while your at it get chavez on the phone maybe he needs an airboat no entiendo de pinal de rio a loop road manda p#@$! :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by fiedlito himself
    i see my plan is working yes lets everyone argue, trully cause havik. that is trully going to fix everything fingure pointing instead of you all trying to figure out a game plan to come against me, you will all argue.
    now where is my brother with my cigar and while your at it get chavez on the phone maybe he needs an airboat no entiendo de pinal de rio a loop road manda p#@$! :twisted:

damn you cant spell for shite, i hope your reports dont look like this

oye what is this guy talking about is he going against me ahora si preparate wheres my brother raul oh thats right i traded el malecon for a guard rail manda p$%&^