Charlie.Crist@myflorida.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you are happy with the Governor's Choice for Interim Sheriff, and would like to see Al Lamberti appointed to this position until 2008, please take the time to drop a 2 line e-mail to the governor. It only takes a minute, and it could result in B.S.O. having a true leader at the helm.

I have sent my e-mail, I hope others do the same. This agencies' destiny is in our hands. If you do not send the e-mail, do not complain later if we end up with some lawyer or politician running this place again.

Interim Sheriff

I ask all deputies to unite in as brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement and take this agency back. Get involved, anonymously or openly but get involved.

We can take this agency back into the deputies control with the right administration. I ask all who read this to write the Governor at his email address:

charlie.crist@myflorida.com

Give him your opinion, trust me he listens and will not make this political. I ask you to choose on of the candidates who have law enforcement experience and are actively looking for the appointment by the Governor as Interim Sheriff of Broward County.

Either one of these candidates are highly qualified and are definetly better then any traditional politician without the law enforcement experience.

Al Lamberti a 29 year veteran of law enforcement, can be viewed at www.sheriff.org for background.

Wiley Thompson III a 30+ year veteran of law enforcement in both Federal, State of Florida, and State of Missouri can be viewed at www.wileythompsonforsheriff.com

I ask you to voice your opinion and cast out the traditional politicians without law enforcement experience. The future lays in our hands, let us start with a email.

Re: Interim Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy101
    I ask all deputies to unite in as brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement and take this agency back. Get involved, anonymously or openly but get involved.

We can take this agency back into the deputies control with the right administration. I ask all who read this to write the Governor at his email address:

charlie.crist@myflorida.com

Give him your opinion, trust me he listens and will not make this political. I ask you to choose on of the candidates who have law enforcement experience and are actively looking for the appointment by the Governor as Interim Sheriff of Broward County.

Either one of these candidates are highly qualified and are definetly better then any traditional politician without the law enforcement experience.

Al Lamberti a 29 year veteran of law enforcement, can be viewed at www.sheriff.org for background.

Wiley Thompson III a 30+ year veteran of law enforcement in Federal, State of Florida, and State of Missouri can be viewed at www.wileythompsonforsheriff.com

I ask you to voice your opinion and cast out the traditional politicians without law enforcement experience. The future lays in our hands, let us start with a email.
    Sorry found an error in my quote, please excuse any grammatical errors. I fixed the one error in the quote.

Thanks

Also I would also like to say please take a moment of silence to remember our fallen law enforcement officers and their families. May we unite as one, one family of brothers and sisters of law enforcement

Interim Sheriff

People do not realize by not taking action today may lead to the next sheriff interim or elected to be a non law enforcement officer and another politician scandling money from the tax payers at the expense of all employees and citizens.

I wrote my email and sent a letter. I want to make a difference or at least try to make a difference by doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do.

Written

Mr. Governor,

I would like to continue to urge you on the appointment of a law enforcement official that is certified within the State of Florida. As the time comes closer to you making a decision, I have come to realize that more and more non-certified politicians continue to throw their names in the hat.

It is imperative that an agency as complex as the Broward Sheriff's Office, has a competent, professional, who has the experience as a law enforcement officer as well as an executive.

It is my recommendation that you appoint either Al Lamberti or Wiley Thompson. These are Law Enforcement Officials In and For the State of Florida who have the ability to lead and also have the experience.

Interim Sheriff

The Governor needs your advise and opinion on who to place as Broward's Interim Sheriff.

Voice your opinion and speak your mind on who shall get the appointment.

There are several candidates for this appointment, who do you want. Another politician or a law enforcement executive.

You make the pick and send it to charlie.crist@myflorida.com.

I recommend Al Lamberti, but hear Wiley Thompson is also a good choice. You choose, You Make the effort, and You will see change.

Seriously are you nuts? Wiley Thompson was hired by Ken Jenne for $190,000 a year to do nothing. Possibly a payoff since Jenne was being investigated by the feds. Wiley Thompson has the same blood on his hands that Jenne does. The only real choice is Al Lamberti.

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Seriously are you nuts? Wiley Thompson was hired by Ken Jenne for $190,000 a year to do nothing. Possibly a payoff since Jenne was being investigated by the feds. Wiley Thompson has the same blood on his hands that Jenne does. The only real choice is Al Lamberti.
    I don't think so, he was hired to clean up, but wasn't allowed. On top of that did you ever think, he was Jenne's Scapegoat. Why do you think he fired him as Chief of Staff, he wasn't cooperating with Jenne/

Check into it, he is the only one who has come to Dep Hernandez and his families aid on numerous occassions. He cares, he is professional, and he has integrity. He wasn't a Jenne payoff, that is why he was fired and Wilder / Hartzell were the ones who replaced him the real payoffs.

This guy was nothing more then a scapegoat, but not a puppet.

He was a Jenne Puppet, end of story. I am sure Jenne brought him in to "clean things up" what is you personal interest in this guy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast