Hiring question from current FL LEO.

Hiring question from current FL LEO.

I am considering making the move. How is the agency? Give me the good, the bad and the ugly. Be safe, everyone.

GOOD- GREAT RETIREMENT,BEST IN THE STATE THUMBS UP, PAY IS DECENT $38, GOOD EQUIPMENT, SUPERVISORS ARE COOL, 10 HOUR SHIFTS,4 ON 3 OFF.,GET PAY EVERY WEEK,15 WEEKS FTO
    BAD-NO TAKE HOME CARS,NO TAKE HOME CARS,POLICE PENSION COULD EAT YOUR PAY CHECK,EXPENSIVE FAMILY BENEFITS,FTO'S THINK THAT THEY ARE ALMIGHTY,NO DIVERSITY VERY FEW AFRICAN AMERICAN OR HISPANIC OFFICERS,IF YOU DON'T SPEAK SPANISH YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN ATLEAST BASICS,EVERY OTHER CALL YOU NEED A TRANSLATOR,YOU WORK EVERY FRIDAY NO MATTER WHAT,NO MOTORCYCLE SQUAD,LOTS OF CRIME AND IS GETTING UP THERE,2 YEAR CONTRACT
    OVERALL IS NOT SUCH A BAD AGENCY BUT IT JUST NEED TO CORRECT SOME MINOR ISSUES..THE MORALE IS PRETTY GOOD

They might not have take home cars now, but neither did we FOREVER! They'll get em' eventually Im sure. They're retirement is second to none. They might not have motors, but they have SWAT and K-9. I went to Mississppi with a bunch of Apopka guys and they are cool as hell! Every agency has its problems and issues, but in the end it all equals out. Check em' out.

Best online pharmacy