hello

Thread: hello

hello

I thought there would be some threads started but there aren't.

Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by von_bizzle
    Do you work for HCSO? It one of the agenices I was looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by von_bizzle
    No. I work for the Division of Police. The Sheriff's Office is not the Henrico Police Department. The Sheriff's Office handles the jail, court, transportation, and other stuff. The Division of Police handles patrol, investigations, and pig/bear chasing.

Good luck with the HCSO.

[quote=von_bizzle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "von_bizzle":3flo0w10
    No. I work for the Division of Police. The Sheriff's Office is not the Henrico Police Department. The Sheriff's Office handles the jail, court, transportation, and other stuff. The Division of Police handles patrol, investigations, and pig/bear chasing.

Good luck with the HCSO.[/quote:3flo0w10]

Please forgive me for my ignorance. Down here in Florida the Sheriff does runs Law Enforcement as well. I'm interested in the County Police. How do you like it? What is retirement like? Do they offer take home cars? I'm sorry to bother you, but any information is greatly appreciated

Do you like antique vehicles?

If you like antiques, then Henrico Police is for you. You will receive a semi-glossy 1999 Ford Crown Vic with an out dated halogen rotating Roscoe P. Coltrane light bar. But only if you live in Henrico. You will enjoy driving this fine auto until it is "deadlined" at the magical mileage of 100,000 miles. The eye catching vehicle graphics will draw one's eye away from the faded trim work. They have very sharp looking one color decals on each door depicting a promiscuous teenage indian girl.

Re: Do you like antique vehicles?

Quote Originally Posted by Enus911
    If you like antiques, then Henrico Police is for you. You will receive a semi-glossy 1999 Ford Crown Vic with an out dated halogen rotating Roscoe P. Coltrane light bar. But only if you live in Henrico. You will enjoy driving this fine auto until it is "deadlined" at the magical mileage of 100,000 miles. The eye catching vehicle graphics will draw one's eye away from the faded trim work. They have very sharp looking one color decals on each door depicting a promiscuous teenage indian girl.
    Are there any good agencies to work for in Virginia? How about Fairfax County?

Please forgive me for my ignorance. Down here in Florida the Sheriff does runs Law Enforcement as well. I'm interested in the County Police. How do you like it? What is retirement like? Do they offer take home cars? I'm sorry to bother you, but any information is greatly appreciated
    I like it here.

Rather than answering your questions, check out http://www.co.henrico.va.us/police/
    Get the telephone number off the webpage and talk to a recruiter. They can answer your questions. I don't know what you are looking for and stuff.