NADA AGAIN! THE DISAPOINTMENT CONTINUES

NADA AGAIN! THE DISAPOINTMENT CONTINUES

Well my brothers and sisters another month has come and gone and it appears another is to come, Once again our fearless leaders have failed us....still no overtime, off-duties, court-time or anything, oh and still nothing about when security will be taking over check points! It's just more and more evidence that our command staff could careless it dosent affect there pockets....nice huh?

This is a tough one to swallow, not much more to say other than try and hold your head high and like most hope a new opportunity will arise aka job at another agency!

your command staff

hey Guest.. who is your command staff? and what do you want from them?

I believe they are referring to the Lieutenant and Commissioner....

You know the Chief just got fired right? and your "command staff" is supossed to change everything overnight? I want my off duty back too. but LT isnt the one who lost if for us.

I know the LT didnt lose them for us neither did the chief, Chairman took them. That was the Chairmans way of saying it's my way or the highway....
    But he did not just decide this without the 2 cents of someone else and I dont believe I need to say who. Tt was just another way to make the chief look bad