How about those NOLES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about those NOLES

Brooks and Moose, How about those Noles, maybe they win 8 games this year at the most.

I will reply as a true Canes fan - season ticket holder for many years and not a fair-weather fan. And I hate the 'Noles more than any team in NCAA. But I have to say that you need to be very careful with comments like this. I like to give to Moose and shirtless Drew an earful more than anyone here, but we may have a huge issue this Saturday in Norman. IF we can pull off an upset, then let er rip! As far as I'm concerned we can lose every game this season as long as we beat the Semi-holes.

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSU = Finish Second Usually :lol:

After todays beatdown in Norman, it would probably be best if you just shut up now.

at least it was against a ranked team

brooks and moose

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    After todays beatdown in Norman, it would probably be best if you just shut up now.
    Yep a true beating but still would rather be a CANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by ha
    at least it was against a ranked team
    I'm sure that makes you feel all better now...

clemson kicked some ass on monday

WE ARE BOTH HORRIBLE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! UM GOT HALF A HUNDRED PUT UP ON THEM!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH THE REAL CANE FAN........IT COMES DOWN TO ONE GAME FOR THE BOTH OF US AFTER THAT ONE OF US WILL HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR THE YEAH ABOUT WHICH ONE OF OUR TEAMS ARE LESS CRAPPY!!!!!

Well said, Danny. Both teams are in the crapper right now and I think for both of us, it comes down to that night in October, and hopefully the night later on in Jacksonville.

Go Canes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast