major carroll a joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: major carroll a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy CCN
    why is he still here???????
    No one cares!!!! Why are you reviving a post from over 2 yrs ago????? You really need to find something more to do with your time

his sister in law is former County Commissioner Nicki Grossman not Parrish you dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Your an idiot
    his sister in law is former County Commissioner Nicki Grossman not Parrish you dope.
    Now THAT'S GROSS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy CCN
    why is he still here???????
    No one cares!!!! Why are you reviving a post from over 2 yrs ago????? You really need to find something more to do with your time
    John Carroll is a worthless piece of shizat, who has been ripping off the county for years. He can not make it in the private sector and used his wife's political connections to buy himself a Majors position! But most importantly, his selfish self serving attitude and his poor treatment of those who work for him, will cetainly bring him his just rewards from Karma! Hey arsehole (DR. JOHN) The worst is yet to come!

His sarcasm on scenes, when he was briefly a deputy, had me in IA quite a bit. He was useless then and more so now. He was just pimp for Jenne.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowing the Truth
    His sarcasm on scenes, when he was briefly a deputy, had me in IA quite a bit. He was useless then and more so now. He was just pimp for Jenne.

You mean Whore!

That too. Carroll would visit the district and attempt to intimidate the troops to buy into Jenne's lies. Carroll was defined as he says very little and what he says means nothing. He has zero respect and a perfect example of what is wrong with BSO.

I am not going to anonymously slam anyone, not my style....However I will state this, it is verrrrrrrry difficult for bad people to act good for extended periods of time. Nobody turns into a scumbag, they are born that way and many do a good job of keeping their true personality suppressed. That is where I and Ms. Karma come into play. Having been a LEO for three decades in this county I have observed and experienced a lot. I have observed good people get rewarded and screwed, bad people get rewarded and not screwed. However, that is where KARMA comes into play, Karma evens out the playing field, nobody is above it and nobody is that powerful to divert Karma's vengeance. Just think about it, The all powerful Ken Felon, convicted, lost a pension and the mere fact that "HE" was held to task and he could not get out of it must have burned the hell out of him, imagine a guy that " MADE" us stand when he walked into a room, had to ask permission to use the can! Ana the Gardner, all powerful....now on the brink of resigning to keep face, demoted from Chief Judge to civil....when Ken Felon was in power she walked around making deputies jump! B and C......can someone say ponzi scheme victims? Just look at convicted felon Josephus!!!! This guy was and is scum, ripped you and me off and now, a convicted felon, and you know more to follow,soooooooooo, when you want to vent about how unfair the job is and how unfair it is that you don't have everything you think you should have....be aware that Karma will, eventfully even everything out. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, escapes the wrath and they're is a bill to pay, so pay now or later, but you still gonna pay, please feel free to add your own recollections of Karma's wrath, lest not forget all of Nick's boys that walked around like their sh!t didn't stink........Karma came dressed as Cochran, then all of Cochran's boys and girls.........Karma showed up again.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12