off duty or overtime even court time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If most Miccosukee Officers had that bad of past's none would be able to move on to other agencies like they have in the past. I think most of us would rather suck it up than be a security guard watching the metro-rail. I know I do...

Then stop whining. You chose your department, live with it and if you depend on overtime to pay your bills then shame on you. I for one would do what is financially best for my family and if that meant working for wackenhut I would if it meant $18000 more a year. but fortunately I retired making $54,000 plus COLA and have moved on to another agency and again I am making more than you. I have been an officer here in South Florida for 26 years. if things are that bad at your Department make a move, as one year at a real agency could double your income.

I am sure you have a few officers with no past that made the mistake of going there, but they saw the light and were able to get hired at other agencies. but I am sure the rest of you are the IA nightmares of other agencies and you couldnt get hired anywhere else and if I am wrong. City of Miami Gardens is still hiring and still has the $12000 hiring bonus if your not afraid to do real police work.

off duty

what was the reason that the off duty was stopped; you guys used to work all the FHP gigs? What if you have court? YOu go for free or what?

Chairman got pissed off and he took them away. Court time if it's on a day off most dont go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12