anyone heard?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone heard?

anyone heard?

Has anyone heard that Aguero, Beguiristain and Quintero are getting out within the next 5 months?

Berguristain is a great guy and was a hell of a good cop, I hope things go well for him.

Re: anyone heard?

Quote Originally Posted by 411
    Has anyone heard that Aguero, Beguiristain and Quintero are getting out within the next 5 months?
    good news!

Let's rehire them if the chief gets over on this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    They were excellent cops, even tha nut Jessy Aguero. One thing for sure, when you got any of them as a back up, you knew you had a back up. It's a darn shame becasue they are pleasant likeable guys.

beg is coming out next month

beg is coming out next month
    I'm glad and I intend on continueing to be his friend. He is a good guy

Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    They were excellent cops, even tha nut Jessy Aguero. One thing for sure, when you got any of them as a back up, you knew you had a back up. It's a darn shame becasue they are pleasant likeable guys.
    NOTE: Never posted anything on this website before, maybe the last time I do so too.
    YES, I agree 100% , But he (Jessie) was great cop and he still IS an excellent friend, I am honored to have him as a friend. In general, they were all great cops. I am happy for them and their family that they will begin to trickle out within the next 4 or 5 month. They will readjust and go on with their lives, there is no other way?May god keep them out of harm?s way.

Quote Originally Posted by first and last post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    NOTE: Never posted anything on this website before, maybe the last time I do so too.
    YES, I agree 100% , But he (Jessie) was great cop and he still IS an excellent friend, I am honored to have him as a friend. In general, they were all great cops. I am happy for them and their family that they will begin to trickle out within the next 4 or 5 month. They will readjust and go on with their lives, there is no other way?May god keep them out of harm?s way.
    JESSE'S GREAT POLICE WORK, IS WHY THE FEDS WENT AFTER EVERYONE. US ATTORNEY'S WONDERED HOW HE BEAT THE RAPE CHARGE WITH HIS SPERM ON THE PAPER NAPKIN. AND HIS NAME KEPT COMING UP IN THROW DOWNS BESIDES THE 395 INCIDENT, ASK A HIS SUPERVISORS WHAT TREAT IT WAS TO BE HIS BOSS. HE MAY OF BEEN A GREAT FRIEND, BUT HE BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF. PLUS LISTENING TO A DRUNK WAS A GREAT IDEA. BEFORE THEY LIED, EVERYTHING WAS WITHIN D O'S AND THE LAW. i HOPE THEY CAN GET THEIR LIVES TOGETHER, BUT DO i FEEL SORRY?

guest8

Jessie was a criminal in a uniform. He still holds the record for time suspended from duty. This guy is mental case and all of you that consider him a good cop need to have your head examine. This guy took all his friends down with him .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast