Kenny Kilbride - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Kilbride

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrant n Wrave
    SEE ARE
    here we go again...................... always talking smack behind his back but i'm quite sure he know who you are , andi feel the same way he does about you! just like he would say you can kick my arse!!
    This place will never change!!!!!!!!!!!!! little clicks !!!!!!!!! or should i same little clits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you got a problem with him go to him stop posting this crap on these boards . boy o boy you guys/gals are pathetic!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by What'sItAllAbout?
    He was like that as an ofc, why should he be different now? His you-know-what doesn't stink and he knows more than anyone. Treats EVERYONE like crap.
    why don't you say something to him???
    What makes you think that I haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by size 'im up
    I worked with Killbride for years. I can honestly say that I never met a smarter idiot or a braver coward in all that time. It's good that he's off the street.
    I still work with him. He hasn't changed.

real professionals

Why don't you PEOPLE start acting professional? Is there nothing else to complain about ? You've sunk so low as to demean one of your superiors. This trash talk belongs in a bar or pool hall. SO SAD

Quote Originally Posted by Wrant n Wrave
    SEE ARE
    here we go again...................... always talking smack behind his back but i'm quite sure he know who you are , andi feel the same way he does about you! just like he would say you can kick my arse!!
    We'll SAY WHAT WE WANT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT F%$K U!

[quote=TOO BAD]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Wrant n Wrave":36d1keer
    SEE ARE
    We'll SAY WHAT WE WANT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT F%$K U![/quote:36d1keer]

Say it to him coward,,,,,, my moneys on him!!! hahahah

That's why youz gots no money bro, puttin yo money on da wrong gar...

[quote=Steve]
    Quote Originally Posted by TOO BAD
    Quote Originally Posted by "Wrant n Wrave":3s946kgw
    SEE ARE
    We'll SAY WHAT WE WANT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT F%$K U!
    Say it to him coward,,,,,, my moneys on him!!! hahahah[/quote:3s946kgw]

Whatever Stephen listen, shut up or get out of the way. dont be a puuuuuuuuuuuussssy third party

Re: real professionals

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Why don't you PEOPLE start acting professional? Is there nothing else to complain about ? You've sunk so low as to demean one of your superiors. This trash talk belongs in a bar or pool hall. SO SAD
    You need to look up the definition of "superior". Having rank does not equate to superiority. A weasel like Killbride isn't even superior to the scum we arrest.

Re: real professionals

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary
    Quote Originally Posted by steve
    You need to look up the definition of "superior". Having rank does not equate to superiority. A weasel like Killbride isn't even superior to the scum we arrest.
    WATCH YOURSELF YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast