Kenny Kilbride - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Kilbride

Quote Originally Posted by Be Honest
    Why is everyone being so nice. We all know he's pathetic.
    You obviously blind or deaf. There's someone far worse then him. And this place just lets him rant and rave and he's very untouchable. or they're just plain scared to do anything about it.

Who do you think taught him.

Who are you talking about that they let "rant and rave"? I dont know all the brass yet. Use initials and rank if you dont wont to use his name.

[quote=actually not that bad]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Be Honest":2kdzxyd0
    You obviously blind or deaf. There's someone far worse then him. And this place just lets him rant and rave and he's very untouchable. or they're just plain scared to do anything about it.[/quote:2kdzxyd0]

who is it ?????????????????????????????

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by actually not that bad
    Quote Originally Posted by "Be Honest":8gj9j5d2
    You obviously blind or deaf. There's someone far worse then him. And this place just lets him rant and rave and he's very untouchable. or they're just plain scared to do anything about it.
    who is it ?????????????????????????????[/quote:8gj9j5d2]
    Just listen to your radio between 1pm - 9pm :twisted:

SEE ARE

He was like that as an ofc, why should he be different now? His you-know-what doesn't stink and he knows more than anyone. Treats EVERYONE like crap.

I worked with Killbride for years. I can honestly say that I never met a smarter idiot or a braver coward in all that time. It's good that he's off the street.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sItAllAbout?
    He was like that as an ofc, why should he be different now? His you-know-what doesn't stink and he knows more than anyone. Treats EVERYONE like crap.
    why don't you say something to him???

Quote Originally Posted by Wrant n Wrave
    SEE ARE
    here we go again...................... always talking smack behind his back but i'm quite sure he know who you are , andi feel the same way he does about you! just like he would say you can kick my arse!!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast