JENNE RESIGNED
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JENNE RESIGNED

JENNE RESIGNED

JUST SAW ON THE NEWS...WOW I AM SHOCKED! TAX INASION AND FRAUD...UNBELIEVABLE

Today is a GREAT DAY at BSO...... now... can SOMEONE get me a freakin app???? HAHAHA>..... Congrat's to the "White" crew.... Glad to see you'll get some real leadership. :-)

From hearing all of the stories I have heard about this Sheriff I am happy for you all.

We in Hillsborough referred to him as the Little Hitler from the south.

Take care and be safe.

Ken is gone YeAAA!!!! now bso can finally get a real sheriff maybe... we hope

WE'RE BOTH LOOKING BUT, HOPEFULLY A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
    GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

I heard Auer resigned? Anyone else hear this?

:devil:

Bueller? Bueller?

This is a great day for BSO! Maybe now we can actually have a chance to be "cops" instead of politicians. See ya Kenny!!! Have fun in the booty house!!!

Re: JENNE RESIGNED

Quote Originally Posted by wow!!!
    JUST SAW ON THE NEWS...WOW I AM SHOCKED! TAX INASION AND FRAUD...UNBELIEVABLE
    What in the hell is tax inasion?

Lets see how Jenne will get a sweet deal. The media and the prosecutors talk crap about the few police officers or deputies that get caught breaking the law and want to make examples out of them. Now that the sheriff got busted, mark my words we will see the double standard that takes place when you have a political figure and just some everyday cop.
    What does he care that he got caught I am sure he has a large sum of money stashed.

Just like the City of Miami these guys think they are above the law. I hope they all rot in hell.

BSO God bless you guys and be safe.

Lets see how Jenne will get a sweet deal. The media and the prosecutors talk crap about the few police officers or deputies that get caught breaking the law and want to make examples out of them. Now that the sheriff got busted, mark my words we will see the double standard that takes place when you have a political figure and just some everyday cop.
    What does he care that he got caught I am sure he has a large sum of money stashed.

Just like the City of Miami these guys think they are above the law. I hope they all rot in hell.

BSO God bless you guys and be safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast