SWAT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SWAT

SWAT

Does your department have SWAT?

SWAT

Yes we do have a SWAT Team, you have to complete probation to be eligible.

That is true. They had a Mini SWAT guy,Gilbert Perez who is now at MPD.
    Good guy who represented the Indian dept. well and is now trying to do the same with us.

trying to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Mini me
    That is true. They had a Mini SWAT guy,Gilbert Perez who is now at MPD.
    Good guy who represented the Indian dept. well and is now trying to do the same with us.
    ~

What exactly does your swat do?? I read here that your not allowed to arrest tribal members so is it just a training thing?

right now they pretty much only train, and who says you cant arrest tribal members? I have arrested my fair share! and so have many of my fellow officers.

arrest

where did you arrest them to??? Tribal Court, the honorable judge..i sentance you to promise not to do it again....come on you are kidding yourself

arrest

where did you arrest then to??? Tribal Court, the honorable judge..i sentance you to promise not to do it again....come on you are kidding yourself

Who really gives a s--t anyways...what difference does it make whether its tribal court or not. I don't really care...would taking them to county make you feel better. Think about it for a minute most tribal 39's are for petty crimes like i.e... disordly intox, DUI, possession of narcotics and what not why waste our taxpayer money. They re gonna get the same slap on the wrists as the rest of idiots we arrest...at least we are not paying for it out of our property taxes when they go to tribal court!

tribal court

well at least when another agency pulls them over, they will know who and what they are dealing with. Do you print them when you 39 for a tribal arrest, and are those cards submitted to FDLE. SO when I stop someone who was arrested for Resisting with or with out violence, I will know this>???Because a tribal arrest, I am sure does not go any place other then Tribal Court and you do not have a jail..........other then two holding cells. I am not trying to bust your stones but, if I or someone else is stopped, and placed into custody...CAN I got to Tribal Court???aying for it out of our property taxes when they go to tribal court![/quote]

It seems either you work here or worked her in the past. No we don't print and send to fdle. So far I have been lucky havent had one try and resist but either way you may not get that info on anyone else, if you have a CAD maybe but if your dependant upon a disp. you may not get that info. The bottom line is I could careless where an Indian goes tribal court or not. For me this is just a job where I am able to get a little exp. and move on to another agency. :twisted:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast