Harms files IA complaint
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Harms files IA complaint

I heard Chief Harms filed an IA complaint today at Central. Anyone know how this is going to be handled? I don?t think anyone in the city could investigate and I don?t think we have any precedence for this. Anyone have any insight?

Kerr

Re: Harms files IA complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    I heard Chief Harms filed an IA complaint today at Central. Anyone know how this is going to be handled? I don?t think anyone in the city could investigate and I don?t think we have any precedence for this. Anyone have any insight?

Kerr
    Kerr, it seems ludicrous that Timoney's own Internal Affairs would investigate an allegation against the police chief! The only logical alternative is the City of Miami Civilian Investigative Panel (CIP). Among the CIP's duties is the investigation of allegations of police misconduct.

http://www.ci.miami.fl.us/cip/pages/AboutUs/Default.asp

might as well used them

if the civilian investigation panel does or try to do an investigation on us the grints then why they can't do it on higer ups example the chief almighty....

might as well used them

if the civilian investigation panel does or try to do an investigation on us the grunts then why they can't do it on higer ups example the chief almighty....

might as well used them

if the civilian investigation panel does or try to do an investigation on us the grunts then why they can't do it on higer ups example the chief almighty....

City Manager should ask FBI to step in and find the truth. While at it, they can polygraph the 5 witnesses from the Ocean Party and calzoncillo.

cars

While they are looking at T$ maybe they check out why the IA was also getting afree upgrade on his rental. Isnt a free SUV enough, did he have to drive around in an Infinity. Check with the rental company or budget it is true. He did nt turn it in until the vote came up

Kerr, it seems ludicrous that Timoney's own Internal Affairs would investigate an allegation against the police chief! The only logical alternative is the City of Miami Civilian Investigative Panel (CIP). Among the CIP's duties is the investigation of allegations of police misconduct.

http://www.ci.miami.fl.us/cip/pages/AboutUs/Default.asp
    I'll make a phone call today and see if the CIP is aware of the complaint. The Chief has never been a fan of the CIP (neither have I) and I don?t know if they have ever proven to be relevant. It will be interesting, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11

Kerr
    Hummmm, Ex-Chief filing an IA complaint on T$...I wonder what Harms real motives are....one might think that he wants his old job back. In any case, is highly suspicious that a Gringo would go after another Gringo for a few Cubanos... :shock:

HARMS CAN FILE A COMPLAINT WITH I.A. AND THEY MUST INVETIGATE.

HE ENJOYS THE ATTENTION IT BRINGS HIM. GOOD FOR BUSINESS

YOU DON'T WANT HIM BACK..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast