Underlying reason to get rid of Timoney

Underlying reason to get rid of Timoney

I think the power rangers are at it again....

They have somehow convinced Armando to start this whole mess.

This had not be Gooch and crews attempt at getting a fellow Mason to be Chief.

If Mirabile becomes Chief, God help us all.

So mote it be!!

ps. If Mirabile becomes chief, at least I can save the money that was going to my FOP union dues each month.... because i'll quit the union!

you give us more credit then we deserve, if you think we had a quite, secret, in the back room meeting to get a new chief, i cant stop laughing. I am a Mason, and i do know Hector, and no one from my lodge or any other lodge has even thought of this. I must say, it makes a great movie. If you would like i can get you an application and you to can see the light. dont be a hater, be a participater ! You to can wear a ring since you want to be one of us so much. It?s a great fraternity and it does have its privileges, like making friends and brothers...

The FOP Vice Prz is a Mason, ask him, he cant say no. In fact i think theirs a few on the board, and we have a ton in the dept. I even saw a rookie the other day at roll call with the ring on. damm, were do i join.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    you give us more credit then we deserve, if you think we had a quite, secret, in the back room meeting to get a new chief, i cant stop laughing. I am a Mason, and i do know Hector, and no one from my lodge or any other lodge has even thought of this. I must say, it makes a great movie. If you would like i can get you an application and you to can see the light. dont be a hater, be a participater ! You to can wear a ring since you want to be one of us so much. It?s a great fraternity and it does have its privileges, like making friends and brothers...

Stranger things have happened!

Even the Catholic Church is none to pleased with the lovely organization.

The 1917 Code of Canon Law explicitly declared that joining Freemasonry entailed automatic excommunication.

The FOP VP is not a mason. There are some on the board though.

most masons are cowards

please thats why they become masons something is mssing in their life
    the Majority are cowards armando martinez, fleitas its not what it use to be

I understand you hate, you were turned down

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I am not a Mason but I respect the response you posted. Well said...

MASONIC CONSPIRACY

Quote Originally Posted by I hope I'm wrong
    I think the power rangers are at it again....

They have somehow convinced Armando to start this whole mess.

This had not be Gooch and crews attempt at getting a fellow Mason to be Chief.

If Mirabile becomes Chief, God help us all.

So mote it be!!

ps. If Mirabile becomes chief, at least I can save the money that was going to my FOP union dues each month.... because i'll quit the union!
    THIS IS ANOTHE RMASONIC CONSPIRACY INVOLVING A FEW. SOME OF THE FOLKS WHO WANT MOROON H M AS CHIEF. MARTINEZ FROM CID, GOOCH, HARVIS, JUST TO NAME A FEW!

Don?t be a hater, be a Participator