? for MSO Dispatchers

? for MSO Dispatchers

Is DD still the director? Is DC still 02? Just wondering...been gone for a while, thinking about coming back. Are there any openings? Is moral in the center pretty good or has it declined?

Re: ? for MSO Dispatchers

Is DD still the director? YES
    Is DC still 02? YES
    Just wondering...been gone for a while, thinking about coming back. We could use an experienced dispatcher.Are there any openings? YES
    Is moral in the center pretty good or has it declined? Its a lot better then has been, its not that bad.
    We will be moving into the new center beginning of October.

Are you kidding? Those people up there are meaner than ever. They call each other names and as soon as they walk out of the room everyone starts talking about them. MEAN OLE GIRLS.

Planning on coming back? Well as long as DD is 01, DC is 02, Gayle and Denise are still there..

wait...

if Denise is still there, why come back?

You think the moral is higher? HAHA ::giggle:: that's a good one.

Hmmm....Gayle and Denise are still there...hmmm maybe I should rethink that decision. Part of the reason I left was all the backbiting, and rumor crap. I loved the job. It was working in the center with the backbiting, backstabbing, lying, gossiping..and others making you look bad to make them look better. Gayle and Denise were both pros at that. I think I was a really good dispatcher..but I hated working with them..every friggin day..Gayle was always such a baby about EVERYTHING..and I saw Denise screw up so many times and blame it on everyone (deputies, radios, other dispatchers, phones)never took responsibility for her own screw ups. Come to think of it, neither did Gayle.

Naaa I don't think I'll come back...I'll stay where I am. Too bad...I remember all the codes, I remember all the zones..I just need to be refreshed on the computer system..and I would be set to go...

When is it that someone will tell Denise that after her fat-ectomy that she needs to vacuum pack her excess skin, or tuck it, or iron it, or maybe use some paper clips or SOMETHING ??

Does poindexter still work there? You know... Ryan S.? That was his fav nickname

Ya'll should apply to SSO. Its so much better one county down, I'll tell you that!!

What are the requirments at SSO? I don't live too far from there..though much more familar with Manatee Co....I am open to it

Same requirements as MSO. If you have experience with MSO then you should get fasttracked.

What type of hours/shifts do you work there? MSO is now on 12's....and do you fire/rescue dispatch to?