A Brighter Bso?? So then u Tell Me who should....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Brighter Bso?? So then u Tell Me who should....

So moving on to something more interesting...

Being that we will be looking at a new sheriff shortly,Whats the opinion on Chain of command?

Starting with Chief, Major, Lt Colonel & Colonel

WHO should Stay?
    WHO should Leave?
    WHO should Move Up the ladder?

BSO future

Did you say, Moving on to something more interesting or was that More Interesting to you? Who are you? You're either someone from the Miami Herald or someone from Administration who still hasn't updated their resume!

Let's start out seeing your list first...

In the intrest in making a positive change for bso Not a resume for Miami Herald...Just to start Here is what i think so far

who should stay?
    Chiefs-i honestly believe all district chiefs should stay with some of the better ones getting well deserved promotions once vacancies occur
    Majors-Lamberti should be sheriff or colonel
    Lt Colonel-NONE!
    Colonel-NONE!

Who should Leave?
    Majors-besides lamberti they should ALL go. They either sold their soul or were brought in for political reasons and we all know how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by nosey1
    In the intrest in making a positive change for bso Not a resume for Miami Herald...Just to start Here is what i think so far

who should stay?
    Chiefs-i honestly believe all district chiefs should stay with some of the better ones getting well deserved promotions once vacancies occur
    Majors-Lamberti should be sheriff or colonel
    Lt Colonel-NONE!
    Colonel-NONE!

Who should Leave?
    Majors-besides lamberti they should ALL go. They either sold their soul or were brought in for political reasons and we all know how that turned out.
    I dont agree with all Chiefs staying. Some of them sold their souls to get to be a Chief and some sold out their districts while some are just useless........I cant think of many who have well deserved promotions coming.

what's next

I'd like to see Paul Lauria be given an offer he couldn't refuse to come back, to work any place he wants to.

Some must go

Some of the chiefs need to go. Most of them are friends of Auer, Brennan and Carney. They put their friends in those positions to feed the troops the koolaid they were stirring.

Paul Lauria

Paul Lauria has to be THE nicest person that ever lived.

If we started a "they need to come back" list he'd be in my top 5 along with Chief Creamer.

Who Should Be The One?

Major Al Lamberti IS THE ONE......Sheriff or, at the very least Under Sheriff running the entire Department of Law Enforcement. He has the most experience, integrity, and loyalty and trust of the overwealming number of employeses, both sworn and civilian. He could build the team right back and get morale back where it should be.

In every single City in which he has worked as Chief or assigned interim Chief, including Deerfield Beach, Hollywood, and North Lauderdale all have nothing but the highest praise for him... the city administrations as well as the citizens. He is a highly skilled LE man, an excellent communicator and a man of the peolpe. He not only deserves to be at the head of BSO after nearly 30 years, but also is the most qualified with a working knowledge of all facets of the agency. The only reason he is not near the very top right now is because for the last many years he has been under the thumb of Carney Brennan and Auer, who besmearched his soiled his reputation with Jenne at every single opportunity. All, at one time or another, worked for Al Lamberti at BSO and he treated them with dignity and respect like he treats everyone. Only their jealousy of Lamberti's admiration by everyone kept him from rising up the ranks. And yet when Jenne needed the best he could find to fill the temporary gaps at Hollywood and North Lauderdale, who does he reach out to? Al Lamberti. While he was in the field for nine years building the Deerfield Beach district, Carney Brennan and Auer all sleazed their way up the ranks, and positioned themselves next to K.J, licking their way to the top like the 3 Muskateers (Mousekateers a bit more like it) and began their ruthless reign of terror at BSO. Believe it or not, Jenne was somewhat of a pawn in that regard as a politican, ignorant of the inner workings of LE. They are as much to blame for the Agency's decline as is Jenne's greed. They ran it like a fraternity. It is good to see 2 of 3 gone and the next one on the block, besides Jenne, who sealed his own fate, is Auer is on his way out the door. BRING IN LAMBERTI TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN.

"IN THE KNOW" WHAT A GREAT POST. THIS IS THE REASON THIS SITE IS GREAT. IT NEEDED TO BE SAID AND YOU SAID IT. WOW!

Heck Ya! LAMBERTI!!!! I do think one or two chief should move up...But i am sure Lamberti will make the right decision when HE is SHERIFF!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast