Dear John

Thread: Dear John

Dear John

Dear John,

For all those times that I rode in the lift (as you guys from across the pond like to call the elevator) with you &amp I bothered you by saying, hello Chief &amp all I got back was a cold mean stare, I offer my deepest apology.
    For doubting your credibility the night that 5 witnesses heard you say F.. the Cubans!, I am sorry. Your driver said he didn't hear you say it, that should be good enough for me.
    For questioning your integrity in taking a year long Lexus test drive &amp then distorting the puppet man's response to the media, I apologize.
    For refusing to play the Compstat numbers game I ask for your forgiveness.
    If I had some extra funds I would attempt to make amends for my mistakes by donating to charity, but I am on a limited budget &amp cannot. Sorry!
    For all the steps that you have taken to greatly improve morale &amp for all the respect &amp admiration that you have bestowed upon the men &amp women of MPD, a heartfelt thank-you! Believe me, we feel the love that you &amp your fine staff shine down upon us!

MPD PO

Re: Dear John

Quote Originally Posted by I am a Baker
    Dear John,

For all those times that I rode in the lift (as you guys from across the pond like to call the elevator) with you &amp I bothered you by saying, hello Chief &amp all I got back was a cold mean stare, I offer my deepest apology.
    For doubting your credibility the night that 5 witnesses heard you say F.. the Cubans!, I am sorry. Your driver said he didn't hear you say it, that should be good enough for me.
    For questioning your integrity in taking a year long Lexus test drive &amp then distorting the puppet man's response to the media, I apologize.
    If I had some extra funds I would attempt to make amends for my mistakes by donating to charity, but I am on a limited budget &amp cannot. Sorry!
    For all the steps that you have taken to greatly improve morale &amp for all the respect &amp admiration that you have bestowed upon the men &amp women of MPD, a heartfelt thank-you! Believe me, we feel the love that you &amp your fine staff shine down upon us!

MPD PO
    NO, YOUR SARCASM IS BRILLIANTY ELOQUENT -- THANK YOU!

LOS LOBOS KICK YOUR BUTT
    LOS LOBOS HICK YOUR FACE
    LOS LOBOS KICK YOUR A$$ INTO OUTER SPACE

Dear mr. Baker,
    That was one of the best letters written to this amazing,profound,motivator of men,Chief T$! It was so eloquent and full of CACA that it brought tears to my eyes!!
    God bless you! May the good lord continue to bless u with witt and a good sense of humor.
    With this retched old man and his corrupt,hypocritical policies/staff we need all the humor we can get or as my mama used to say,son,its better to laugh than cry! In our predicament,mama was right!!

THE MAN JT IS THE MASTER OF DECEPTION

Quote Originally Posted by I am a Baker
    Dear John,

MPD PO
    THIS IS HOW MOST OF US FEEL. THEI GUY WHO HAS BEEN A CHIEF TOO LONG IS A HIPOCRATE.