Magnificant 7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificant 7

Magnificant 7

Rumor has it that that the High Sheriff has called all of his boys, aka “the magnificent 7” into a closed door meeting two weeks ago after hearing that MT (FDLE) is going to run for Sheriff of Clay County. A little birdie told me that he Sheriff is worried about MT and the current uproar inside the agency. One must ask oneself, why the Sheriff is so worried. For when speaking to the Sheriff, he is always willing to brag about how wonderful he is and how he is single handily driving crime out of Clay County…just ask him, but be prepared for a 30 minute dissertation all about Rick. I say, “Lets get ready to Rumble” Bring on the magnificent 7.

Sheriff's Race

I am so glad that it looks like a qualified candidate is going to run! I read the MT bio and I look forward to working for our new Sheriff! I wonder how the magnificent 7 will feel pushing a green & white. Maybe they can start picking up some of the experience they seem to be lacking.

Sheriff's Problems

Wow! I had no idea there were so many problems in the Sheriff's Office. A friend of mine that works at the Sheriff's Office put me onto this site. It seems apparent that the change in regime during the last election cycle made things worse.

Re: Sheriff's Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Citizen
    Wow! I had no idea there were so many problems in the Sheriff's Office. A friend of mine that works at the Sheriff's Office put me onto this site. It seems apparent that the change in regime during the last election cycle made things worse.
    You have no idea!!
    We are all doing time here waiting for parole!!
    We only hope that MT gets the job so that we have a REAL COP leading this agency.

We hope and pray!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You have no idea!!
    We only hope that MT gets the job so that we have a REAL COP leading this agency.

We hope and pray!!
    You all are going to get a GREAT BOSS!!
    MT is tops and will move this agency forward>
    I can not wait!!

You have no idea!!

We hope and pray!!
    MT is tops and will move this agency forward.
    I can not wait!!

You have no idea!!

We hope and pray!!
    MT is tops and will move this agency forward.
    I can not wait!!

Luncheon

I hear MT and the High Sheriff were seen having lunch at the same table during a recent Northeast Florida LE executive meeting. I hear MT had a good time, but can't say the same for the High Sheriff.

Looks like the fun is just getting started.

Any word on when MT is going to formally announce??
    I hope he gets a website up and info on where to send donations.
    I'm only a working stiff, but will round up as much $$ as I can to jump start this much needed change!!

MT Filing

I spoke with MT a few days ago. He seems like a very nice guy. He said he has turned in his retirement paperwork with FDLE and will be retired as of 9/13/07. He said that as soon as he is officially retired he will be able to file.

I will be looking for the official notice too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast