Next chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next chief

Chief Mike,{only at his home},l.o.l. Why do u entertain these rumours brother? We come from a brotherhood that few on these sites would be considered worthy so carry on!
    I/we,missed u at the poker run. Why I even saw that biaaattcchh,Benny along with Travi,haha.
    I rode with an old motorman and brother,Tommy and some good guys.
    Hope to c u at the Poat run on Nov17th.
    Oye Nelson,say hi to Benny and Felix and start your own Key Biscayne site. Oh I forgot,u wouldnt have anything to post since u r all retired,haha
    love u guys,
    BERT

BERT

YOU ARE CORRECT. THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT HERE AT KEY BISCAYNE. THIS IS RETIREMENT PARADISE. YOU JUST GET PAID FOR COMING TO WORK WITHOUT THE WORK. GOOD FLAT LINER TERRITORY I TOLD TONY BUT HES JUST ENJOYING HIS RETIREMENT TOO MUCH TO EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE......................... I WILL SAY HI TO FELIX BUT BENNY LEFT US.

NELSON

Thanks for responding Nelson. We still miss u guys but understand why u all left.
    I have 18months left and it feels as if everyday is closer to my last!! I dont know if I can take the nonsense but then I visit sites like these and feel worse for them!!!!
    Didnt know Benny had left. Hey,ANYTIME u wear a cops uniform,U R WORKING my brother! Killers travel to Key Biscayne too so watch out and dont be complacent!
    Get a hold of the mod and start a site!

My good cops at the reservation, Dont despair! The good lord will free you guys soon and as some have said,PAY and Benefits are more important than a take home car. Dont fight your Indian bosses,just flow with the Everglade grass and stay safe! The grass is not always greener and money alone is not the reason to leave YOUR P.D.
    Good luck and god bless.
    BERT

Thanks for responding Nelson. We still miss u guys but understand why u all left.
    I have 18months left and it feels as if everyday is closer to my last!! I dont know if I can take the nonsense but then I visit sites like these and feel worse for them!!!!
    Didnt know Benny had left. Hey,ANYTIME u wear a cops uniform,U R WORKING my brother! Killers travel to Key Biscayne too so watch out and dont be complacent!
    Get a hold of the mod and start a site!

My good cops at the reservation, Dont despair! The good lord will free you guys soon and as some have said,PAY and Benefits are more important than a take home car. Dont fight your Indian bosses,just flow with the Everglade grass and stay safe! The grass is not always greener and money alone is not the reason to leave YOUR P.D.
    Good luck and god bless.
    BERT

BERT

YOU ARE RIGHT AGAIN. ANYTIME WE WEAR A UNIFORM WE ARE IN DANGER. OUR ENEMYS KNOW WHAT WE LOOK LIKE BUT THEY DONT WEAR A UNIFORM SO WE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

IM GLAD I GOT THE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE I DID AT MIAMI IT WILL KEEP ME SAFER HERE. I GAVE MIKE MY NUMBER, IF YOU SPEAK WITH HIM TELL HIM TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND CALL EVERY NOW AND THEN.

STAY SAFE.

Anyone no if Key Biscayne is hiring???sounds like it is similar to here with better benefits. Any feed back would be appriciated

WHAT IS VERY SAD IS WHEN THE ENEMY AND THE DANGER COMES FROM WITHIN. THEY WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Mike,that has always been a concerned for all of us and in the last 10yrs more than ever. Many of us have had to remove knives from our backs.
    In todays world,even in law enforcement,there are many bitc7s who smile in your face and fu89 u in the back.
    So yes,we must worry about admin. almost as much as the criminals.
    I prefer dealing with the enemy cause at least I see them coming!
    God bless and call me again and let me have Nelson Correas no#.

Mic. cops,keep the faith and dont play the backstabbing game. We have a higher judge,"the grand architect of the universe" so dont forget...
    BERT,mpd

YEAH, LIKE JAVI OVER AT MPD!

Quote Originally Posted by NARGA
    WHAT IS VERY SAD IS WHEN THE ENEMY AND THE DANGER COMES FROM WITHIN. THEY WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    Mike I just want to clarify to that person that wrote you were f///ing with Capt Andreau 33 and thats why your not working with West Miami anymore.Brother you have your stories mixed up im the one that was F///ING Chief Knowles wife and thats why im not working there anymore, Mike replaced me when I left after they brought up a bogus complaint about meOh by the way Knowles was not my friend. Mike call me your lost. :twisted:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast