Next chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next chief

FINO ARE YOU BACK WITH THE TRIBE? I TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOUR NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED. CALL ME I SPOKE WITH CUQUEJO RECENTLY.

FINO

Mikey for chief? Now that is a stretch,haha but not impossible!
    Oye,WTF? I tried calling you thursday and all your no.'s be wrong! R U trying to hide from someone? Maybe the head indian?
    Sapingo,are you going to the poker run?
    Can you call a brother?

Listen guys,if you are tired of playing footsies with the natives and want to bust your butts,then join MPD. We are hiring and you can make 100gs if you want. Ask our little buddy Gilbert. He is making so much flow he doesnt have time for friends!
    Good luck and god bless you all. No matter what dept. or chief we have,"WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT"!
    Call me Mike!
    Bert

HEY BERT, IS MIKE BACK WITH THE TRIBE?

HEY MIKE,

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US HOW YOU WERE FORCED OUT OF WEST MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT AFTER THE CAPTAIN CAUGHT YOU SCREWING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FRIENDS AND YOU LET A PIECE OF ARSS COME IN BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU. YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU BACK HERE WITH US. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. COULDNT YOU FIND YOUR OWN 33? DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ON YOUR BUDDY'S 33? I LOST ALL RESPECT I COULD HAVE HAD FOR YOU. YOU JUST SIMPLY DO NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT.

THAT MAN EVEN LET YOU STAY IN HIS MOTHERS HOUSE WHEN YOU NEEDED A PLACE TO GO. HE WAS STILL DECENT TO LET YOU RESIGN.

This forum is not a place to air out dirty laundry, please refrain from doing so. Also who cares if this guy was banging the Capt.'s 33, it is what it is a "33" both of these guys have significant others at home. so why make a big deal over it. Now if it were the capt.'s wife that'd be different but for a 33 who cares, 33's are a dime a dozen

First let me start by saying that you are a sorry excuse for a humain being. If you are going to attempt to tarnish and destroy some one's life, get your facts straight. What you have said here is a LIE. The only truth to what you have said is that Captain Andreu did rent me his mother's home after my lease was up where I was living. I consider "Nelson" to me Captain to you a true friend and my BROTHER. I would never betray him in any way shape or form. The only thing I have done for almost 29 years in Law Enforcement is Help my fellow Officer. That will never change. As far as you loosing respect for me I could care less,because my opininon of you I stated earlier. NOW BE A MAN and sign your name to what you write here, IDO. But I guess that would be to must to ask of a coward.!!!!!!!!!

no confidence

u guys r forgetting about the real lt... he got the dept paid overtime for the guys, new cars, off duties, and the moral was up until dee dee came in the dept in 2003. in late 2003 thats when everything started to go down hill..the paid overtime was taken away because of abuse by the chief. then he tried to demote the real lt in 2005. later that year he lied to the council to have the real lt demoted, so he can promote an unexperience sergeant because they belongs to the same organization. yes, if he would have worked along with the real lt, and commissioner, he would still have a job. he deserves what he gets, and more. satan is waiting for him. he fired lots of officers. he is the worst no confidence chief that came thru that dept. miami gardens watch out he is coming to you as a captain...you will proably lose your paid overtime too. a mirco manage dicator that make bad decisions. they should reinstate the real lt, and try to rebuild moral back into the dept. :P :idea: he did an unjust to the real lt :x

MIKE

DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO RUMORS. THOSE WHO KNOW YOU KNOW BETTER.

CALL ME. NELSON C.

chief

The Seminole Chief was a cop's cop, we request him or our commissioner. A search is underway..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast