Next chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next chief

Quote Originally Posted by NARGA
    WHAT IS VERY SAD IS WHEN THE ENEMY AND THE DANGER COMES FROM WITHIN. THEY WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    Mike I just want to clarify to that person that wrote you were f///ing with Capt Andreau 33 and thats why your not working with West Miami anymore.Brother you have your stories mixed up im the one that was F///ING Chief Knowles wife and thats why im not working there anymore, Mike replaced me when I left after they brought up a bogus complaint about meOh by the way Knowles was not my friend. Mike call me your lost. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by duke115
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGA
    I'm the one that was F///ING Chief Knowles wife and thats why im not working there anymore,

RAAAAAIIIIGHT

Who really runs the Dept?

So who really runs the department? The Chief, the Commissioner or the Chairman?

Mike

I was over at Cape Coral and thought you were going to be there. I met with Manny. Call me I sent you numerous messages. Give Bert my number so he can call me also.

Nelson Correa

Supposed to be joint effort between chief and commissioner, however chairman seems to meddle in alot of the PD's business since he is the CEO of the tribe.

WHAT IS A "WEEPPAA"

AND WHO SATS JAVI IS GAY? WHY? NO MENG PORQUE!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPA

GHEYPAAAA

Re: no confidence

the real LT? the guy cannot spell LT. You all lost your o/t becuase of the abuse by everyone in the department. COP is salary position, I think you and your real LT should run off together...............
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-detective
    u guys r forgetting about the real lt... he got the dept paid overtime for the guys, new cars, off duties, and the moral was up until dee dee came in the dept in 2003. in late 2003 thats when everything started to go down hill..the paid overtime was taken away because of abuse by the chief. then he tried to demote the real lt in 2005. later that year he lied to the council to have the real lt demoted, so he can promote an unexperience sergeant because they belongs to the same organization. yes, if he would have worked along with the real lt, and commissioner, he would still have a job. he deserves what he gets, and more. satan is waiting for him. he fired lots of officers. he is the worst no confidence chief that came thru that dept. miami gardens watch out he is coming to you as a captain...you will proably lose your paid overtime too. a mirco manage dicator that make bad decisions. they should reinstate the real lt, and try to rebuild moral back into the dept. :P :idea: he did an unjust to the real lt :x

new chief

i think that in order to move foward ward and weeks should get a vip suite at the miami excutive inn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast