States @ Hialeah or Miami - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by :o that's dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Umm South Florida during the summer? Think of hotel prices, and the increased tourism that SOFL gets... SoFl would be a bad choice.

We also dont want the hialeah explorers to be so close to their friends, well end up with burglarized hotel rooms, and cars.

LOL

Wow. That's really dumb. I've never seen so many grammatical errors. Sorry for your ignorance and by the way, Hialeah is a lovely visit. You guys should visit one day.
    Lovely visit? Since when? Not since, I think it was back in 1960 or so, otherwise known as the invasion.

Re: States @ Hialeah or Miami

ive heard from a very reliable source that coral springs might be hosting the 09 stats competition

I have also been told this and hope it is true! Don't worry Coral Springs isn't in Miami nor is it as "dangerous" as you guys think Miami is..... Just in case bring your red guns :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by inside man
    I have also been told this and hope it is true! Don't worry Coral Springs isn't in Miami nor is it as "dangerous" as you guys think Miami is..... Just in case bring your red guns :cop:
    lol, CS isn't 1/4 as dangerous as miami, but it does have a good PD

Coral Springs is a pretty good place they got that nice charter school that we used during delegates. i just hope the hotel is different. the one at delegates sucked my post got stuck in the elevator.

See you guys there on the 5th

Miami Beach having sexy female explorers???

Who?? The ones that are left now are like 5 bro..beyond childish...there were a few girls that were QRU on the Beach...
    that Chaplain chick that went from Customs to the Beach and that other girl that looked like her sister....QRU chicks.

Hialeah...awesome people. They stand out because it looks like if they brong all the people from Hialeah with 'em...
    nothing but love Hialeah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123