States @ Hialeah or Miami
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

States @ Hialeah or Miami

How would it turn out if Hialeah or Miami would host a State Comp.? :lol:

Great way to RASIE money for NATIONALS!

it seems like a good idea but lets face it most of the posts in the state are from SF so having one so close to home would seem cool but in reality i think part of the reason states is so fun is because it is basically a week get away from all the BS we go through at home allowing us to relax, compete better, and bond with our post members

Quote Originally Posted by IDK
    it seems like a good idea but lets face it most of the posts in the state are from SF so having one so close to home would seem cool but in reality i think part of the reason states is so fun is because it is basically a week get away from all the BS we go through at home allowing us to relax, compete better, and bond with our post members

Sounds like something Jason Palant would write..... He may like it close to home.... Be able to see his girl sooner.... and yea the explorer girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by IDK

Sounds like something Jason Palant would write..... He may like it close to home.... Be able to see his girl sooner.... and yea the explorer girlfriend

Sounds to me like someone is still a little upset that they are still subordinate to a 17-year-old kid. I think its time to put one's ego aside and look into the mirror, the problem is you.

its been awhile since your last post

Key term... It is the Florida Association of Police Explorers.. so when we talk about it, it is not State(s) it is State.

It would be cool yea to have one down there, but with having it so far away some posts may not be able to attended because of how far they would have to travel. With State it should be in a centralized location where all posts have the ability to attend.

I think it would be wise to have a delegates meeting down there before we decide to have state so that everyone can decide if they want to have State down there.

We did, if you recall 2 delegates ago was in Corol Spring (great job by the way Springs thanx) and I totally agree it is a far drive for the Northern post's to commute so central Florida is the best place.... Plus Orlando P.D. does a great job, thanx for all your deadacation. All in all I don't think it would be fair or a good idea to have it down South.....

how about in miami beach?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast