Why is everyone so happy about?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is everyone so happy about?

What is all the big fuzz about. NOTHING is going to happen out of the SUV nor the signal change debacle. Several weeks from now, when the wind dies down a bit, the Chief is going to say that he is sorry again..All the Commissioners will say OK, look he is sorry and that will be the end of that. The vote of no confidence is not going to have the desired impact because I can already hear all those spineless one way low lifes making excuses to vote against the FOP effort. So all of you hopefull souls, enjoy the moment while it last, because when the fat lady's song is over, they are going to shove Comstat and the FOP up our As$es. Even so, Thank you Mr. Nelson for keeping them Honest.

Re: Why is everyone so happy about?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty or Death
    What is all the big fuzz about. NOTHING is going to happen out of the SUV nor the signal change debacle. Several weeks from now, when the wind dies down a bit, the Chief is going to say that he is sorry again..All the Commissioners will say OK, look he is sorry and that will be the end of that. The vote of no confidence is not going to have the desired impact because I can already hear all those spineless one way low lifes making excuses to vote against the FOP effort. So all of you hopefull souls, enjoy the moment while it last, because when the fat lady's song is over, they are going to shove Comstat and the FOP up our As$es. Even so, Thank you Mr. Nelson for keeping them Honest.
    My fellow officer, I share your frustration! Still, what is the alternative? Do you acquiesce and continue to endure the unendurable, or vote your conscience? Whether the vote dislodges Timoney or not is irrelavent, he will depart sooner or later. Let's hope sooner, for we must have faith that an investigation by the State of Florida Ethics Commission, pursuant of FS 112, will force Timoney out. Still, the fact is that in less than 12 months Manny Diaz will be out of office, if not indicted before that! Timoney knows that whoever is elected mayor, most likely will not retain him. So he'll be packing his carpet bag and move on! What will assure his ego is a paltry vote, for it will demonstrate that he's not disdained! So vote and encourage all your liked minded fellow officers to vote and hopefully for NO CONFIDENCE!

God Bless

I AGREE BRO.,ITS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE!!!!
    VOTE,NO CONFIDENCE ON BOTH!! ITS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE..
    THEY BOTH MIGHT STILL BE HERE BUT THE COMMUNITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY,WE,WILL LET THEM KNOW,WE DONT WANT U!!!!!

I too am wondering just how much of effect we will really have when everything is said and done but I will be voting against the chief and the deputy chief, but still I wonder.

Is the problem the 2 of them or is it comstat? Things were not anywhere this bad before comstat. Why are we allowing comstat to continue?

SIT BACK AND WATCH THE PARADE

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty or Death
    My fellow officer, I share your frustration! Still, what is the alternative? Do you acquiesce and continue to endure the unendurable, or vote your conscience? Whether the vote dislodges Timoney or not is irrelavent, he will depart sooner or later. Let's hope sooner, for we must have faith that an investigation by the State of Florida Ethics Commission, pursuant of FS 112, will force Timoney out. Still, the fact is that in less than 12 months Manny Diaz will be out of office, if not indicted before that! Timoney knows that whoever is elected mayor, most likely will not retain him. So he'll be packing his carpet bag and move on! What will assure his ego is a paltry vote, for it will demonstrate that he's not disdained! So vote and encourage all your liked minded fellow officers to vote and hopefully for NO CONFIDENCE!

God Bless

THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR HOPES ON THE TROOPER JOE, HE IS ON THEIR TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I too am wondering just how much of effect we will really have when everything is said and done but I will be voting against the chief and the deputy chief, but still I wonder.

Is the problem the 2 of them or is it comstat? Things were not anywhere this bad before comstat. Why are we allowing comstat to continue?
    As long as T stays, comstat stays. Look on here for the post where is the key note speaker at a comstat sales information gather in S. Carolina. He has money to make selling that nightmare. BK and T are the ones who make comstat happen. So the root of the evil comstat, is the ones who make it happen. Frankie and Johnny and comstat. they are the unholy trinity.

Sanchez is the make believe trooper. He has been nothing but anti MPD since he got here. He is Manny's boy. 4 out of 5 commissioner want T gone. 4 out of 5 can fire the city manager. So, what do you think will happen? When some agency finds T in violation, he will be a goner. And those who played the signal change game, I hope you can document your boss making you do it.

SEPTEMBER 4TH,VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE SO THE TYRANTS CAN GO HOME TO CUBA WHERE THEY BELONG.

PATRIA O MUERTE,VENCEREMOS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance

DUHHHH.....NO CHIEF NO COMSTAT!

Guys, don't loose sight of the fact that the issue is more than COMSTAT. Your CHIEF lied.... and will continue to do so unless he's gone. If you lied and got caught, you would be severely disciplined, and have NO CREDITABILITY. T$ has stepped on it big time and he needs to held accountable just like you would. A Vote of NO CONFIDENCE is the start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast