CHANGING LED LIGHT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CHANGING LED LIGHT

ON THE NEW LED LIGHTS, IS THERE A WAY WE CAN CHANGE TO THE PATTERN. I KNOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE ONE UNDER THE MIRROR BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OVERHEAD? I READ ON THE CODE 3 WEB SITE THAT THERE ARE A FEW DIRRERENT PATTERNS, BUT IT DOES NOT SAY HOW TO CHANGE IT. THANKS FOR THE INFO

I WOULD LIKE A PATTERN CHANGE ALSO BUT I THINK IT REQUIRES THE COMPUTER PROGRAM.

what else

Does anyone know anything cool you can do with the lights? Any good changes or modifications? Thanks for the help
    Tpr.

You are kidding me......right!!!

See this is the problem with FHP.....you are worried about changing the flash pattern on your light bar, something that you should not even be touching to begin with, instead of the larger more serious issues. The reason is because as was stated in the recent Orlando Sentinel article around 35% of the department leaves each year. That means that we have nothing but a bunch of newbies driving around in their cool FHP patrol cars with huge egotistcal attitudes worrying about how their lights flash and what they look like in their fancy hat. Dammit...."I am a State Trooper" they say to the local officers and deputies. Little do you know that as you pull away looking at yourself in the mirror to make sure your hat is still there they are laughing their a$$ off. Next time you see one of those guys instead of taking some condesending attitude towards them like you are gods gift to law enforcement ask them what its really like.
    As a result of this attrition the few Troopers who tough it out for the right reasons get crapped on year after year, because there is always some 21 year old kid waiting in the wings to take over that fancy new patrol car with the cool new LED light bar on top, even if only for a few years until he finally wakes up and discovers he can't pay his bills anymore and moves on. The State does not care as long as that newbie can "65 another". For gods sake all we do is fill in the blanks.
    You see after awhile life changes and you grow up. You get married, have kids and want to move out of that rent subsidized courtesy apartment that you have been living in since you got out of the academy. You know longer want to sit in the construction zone behind a bunch of rubber cones waiting for some drunk to plow into you at three in the morning. As you get older you would actually like to be home in bed like the rest of the so-called normal folks from time to time. But you guys don't get it.......yet. You will though. One day you will wake up when you get a little older and look back and see what a waste of time it was to be at FHP. You will be sitting out there on the Interstate one night, nodding in and out of some much needed sleep, when you will finally ask yourself the question??? What the hell am I doing here. I did. Good bye to all of you and good luck. And remember....next year is the year.........

Thank ggodness you got that other job. I just hope you take some english classes in your spare time. Reading your post had me wondering what one of your reports was like.

As a courtesy to you here are some corrections:

wrong right

egotistcal--- egotistical
    condesending-- condescending
    know longer-- no longer

No thanks are necessary, I feel I'm helping out your new employer.

Well said!!

THAT WHAT??? GUY IS REALLY STRESSED OUT. HE DOES HAVE SOME GOOD POINTS THOUGH. I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I DO NOT WEAR MY HAT AND HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP W/ THE S.O.'S AND P.D.'S. I HAVE TO SAY THAT WOULD WOULD BE IN FAVOR OF A PATTERN CHANGE ON THE OLE' JAVELIN :cop:

When wearing the Class A or Class B uniforms, the campaign hat, cord and strap shall be worn when outside the patrol vehicle.

LEARN IT, KNOW IT, LIVE IT.

:roll: :roll: WHATEVER DUDE

Bad grammar

Dear cya what:

Thanks for the grammar lesson. I apologize for the three grammatical errors which you so carefully pointed out to me. Yes, I certainly did misspell two words and used the wrong “know” in my sentence. (Having not used spell checker I did not think that I did such a terrible job, sorry I am not perfect). I am only sorry that you did not get the context of my message. I am sure that my future employer will be eternally grateful for your setting me on the correct course. I will also try much harder to not make these mistakes at my new employer since I will now be appreciated and fairly compensated for my work. A little appreciation can go along way. Good luck with your continued success at FHP in making sure that all Troopers are grammatically proficient, now if you could only get them better pay….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast