Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers to the exits - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2993545]I just love these Tinfoil Hat Goobers.[/QUOTE
    Last edited by Mod 724; 04-05-2019 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Unregistered
    OPSEC; are we in Syria?

By the way if you are a douche, you need to be gone!
    Last edited by Mod 724; 04-05-2019 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language in original post to which poster was responding

Unregistered
    We are the SEALS of LE....OPSEC is serious bidness!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OPSEC; are we in Syria?

By the way if you are a douche, you need to be gone!
    OPSEC is a two syllable acronym that properly conveyed my message. When I wrote it, everyone knew what I was talking about. There is no point in writing a long winded post when I can keep it short.

And what constitutes a douche? Someone not pulling their weight? Not abiding by a quota? Going against a superior who is giving you illegal orders?

Unregistered
    OPSEC is a two syllable acronym that properly conveyed my message. When I wrote it, everyone knew what I was talking about. There is no point in writing a long winded post when I can keep it short.

And what constitutes a douche? Someone not pulling their weight? Not abiding by a quota? Going against a superior who is giving you illegal orders?
    That’s it! Our Command Staff is colluding with the Russians on quotas and giving illegal orders. Glad we got you and CNN.

Unregistered
    That’s it! Our Command Staff is colluding with the Russians on quotas and giving illegal orders. Glad we got you and CNN.
    Иует! Florida мой дом. тупой сука.

Unregistered

I'll email the "Dossier" to your proton mail account :-)

Unregistered
    I'll email the "Dossier" to your proton mail account :-)
    Чо Спасибо

Unregistered
    As a former trooper, I can say the funny thing is that pay isn't the biggest problem with FHP. I would've taken the pay, it was the structure, the lack of support, the unwritten quotas, the "do more with less," the chicken sh*t write ups, the two faced policies that they cherry picked to enforce... I could go on and on. The media hasn't even scratched the surface of what is REALLY wrong with FHP.
    Wish you the best, but glad you’re gone.

There’s a lot wrong with FHP management style, selectively enforcing policies, and some people make themselves targets by challenging the agency. But doing what is expected makes it a lot easier.

I know the public can’t accept personal responsibility and hates the idea of cops having any kind of performance standards, but I can’t argue with expectations to stop cars and enforce traffic laws. That’s like the main thing troopers do.

Instead, everyone get butthurt when they get in trouble for sitting at restaurants for hours, going home or hiding out and playing on their phone all shift.

Unregistered
    Wish you the best, but glad you’re gone.

There’s a lot wrong with FHP management style, selectively enforcing policies, and some people make themselves targets by challenging the agency. But doing what is expected makes it a lot easier.

I know the public can’t accept personal responsibility and hates the idea of cops having any kind of performance standards, but I can’t argue with expectations to stop cars and enforce traffic laws. That’s like the main thing troopers do.

Instead, everyone get butthurt when they get in trouble for sitting at restaurants for hours, going home or hiding out and playing on their phone all shift.
    The good news is that you don't have to dislike quotas. It's in the Florida Statutes: 316.640(8)(b)

But just like everything, that law is selectively enforced as well. The brass who got caught issuing illegal quotas were allowed to resign and keep their retirement. Enemy.Of.The.People.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast