N.E. Major
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E. Major

N.E. Major

First the positives about this man:

<<Crickets Chirping>>

Ok, now the negatives:
    Apparently he thinks that LA needs one to one supervision. Also, he has reduced her authority to that of a secretary and treats her as such. I don't know why she let's him speak to her like that. Why do we need a major in the office over one captain. All it does is make the captain second guess her decisions and check with the major on how to run the office.

That's just my opinion, I might be wrong...

:roll: ok all you cry babies! it is time for you all to make a career change. Or do some serious growing up. You are all starting to sound like a bunch of spoiled little brats. GROW UP OR MOVE ON.

You are wrong, I have never herd him speak to her in anything but a pleasant tone. just like everyone else in the office. Everyone sys that the Majors only supervise one Captain. Does a Police Chief only supervise one Assistant Chief or Major?? No he supervises the entire department just like the Majors supervise their entire regions. Maybe this will help you with your assumptions. Thae last post is right grow up or move on!!!

I for one like it here. I have been able to attend local training that was never offered before the Major arrived. Before that, if accepted we had to travel to Tall and spend more time away from home and family. I think good things are comming and can't wait. And oh yeah grow up or move on.

Stop crying

For those of you who dont know the NE major, if you talk to anyone from BSO or South Fla. LE, they will tell you he's a cops cop. All he is trying to do is make some people, not all, earn their paycheck. All he wants is everyone to be on the same page, just work, do your job and you will have nothing to write about. The alternative is you can always become an inspector and not worry about task forces, cases or anything else...

Don't burn your bridges

The bridge you burn today may be one you have to cross tomorrow - be careful this guy is connected up norht. If yuo do your job you will not have to worry about anything.

Jax Major/ Palm Bch Capt.

Yea you really got it right, that jax Capt. is really a motivator we read daily about all of the great cases coming out of Jax. This is the same Capt. that tried to make the rest of the state look bad by padding her stats on underage arrests. The agents soon forgot about all of the scheduling she put them through. The ride is over guys and gals, you need to earn your check like the rest of us, learn to do something else besides minors. At least the Jax Major realizes what he has and is trying to deal with it, to bad Major PR cant get the palm bch capt under control she had a meeting with us yesterday and spent most of it bashing the Major and the Ft. Laud. office, she probably does the same to us when she is in Ft. Laud. I may be new here (less than five years) but I have enough years on to see that she is one of the most unprofessional supervisors I have ever been exposed to. she constantly bashes the Major and lt' s to anyone that she forces to listen. She even told us how she challenged the major in an open meeting on task force assignments
    we love it when she says what is said here stays here, yea we really believe that one. we all realize how difficult it is for her to run back and forth to two offices (what a great decision from tallahassee.) but does she have to bring us all in on her misery and be so nasty. who promoted her, she is by far the worst this agency has .

yes

Capt. in Palm Beach has been the way she is for her whole career,if can't find the truth will make it up, but what goes around def. comes back, just wait.

Re: N.E. Major

Quote Originally Posted by Suffering in Jax
    First the positives about this man:

<<Crickets Chirping>>

Ok, now the negatives:
    I don't know why she let's him speak to her like that.

That's just my opinion, I might be wrong...
    You have got to be kidding!!! I think you have it backwards. She is the one that speaks down to everyone and keeps harping on the same thing over and over and over and over!!! Lets not forget who was fired for having a bucket mouth and had to fight to get their job back. And has that stopped her?? NOT

Why do some Captains feel the need to order agents around in a demeaning manner? Very few of them are able to use informal power and have any people skills. Capt. O orders people around and expects them to come running.

Major R knows how to talk to people and leads by example.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast