Say it ain't so.......

Say it ain't so.......

Well boys and girls, I hate to rain on your parade; but I got it from a VERY RELIABLE source that a deal had been struck between the FOP and the administration in reference to the ?Vote of no Confidence?.

Upon hearing this, it was like a hammer had hit me right between the eyes, all of a sudden it made perfect sense!

Think about it, right now T$ needs to show the community that he is in charge and that he has done an outstanding job as Chief in order to contradict the bad publicity that he has recently received.

What a better way to show that he has garnered the fidelity of the troops if he suddenly defeats the ?vote of no confidence? that his so called ?detractors? had attempted to pass!
    It would portray his critics as just a small gang of malcontents who are lazy and are only rebelling because the administration is running an efficient and tight ship and that the majority of the troops fully support T$ and his administration.

To those that are wise in the machinations of politics, it makes perfect sense. Already the infamous ?absentee votes? are being gathered around the station by the likes of Casanova, we all know too well how that works!

In order to have any integrity; this voting should be done by an outside trustworthy entity and no absentee votes should be allowed.

If my assertions are wrong, then I sincerely apologize to Armando and the FOP, however;
    is this just a ?dog and pony show? brought about in order to make T$ look good? :roll:

Time will be the judge, but as they say ?CAVEAT EMPTOR? (buyer beware) :!:

F.O.P

I was afraid when I heard the same thing Absentee Kerr, Armando can you please tell us this will be a fare vote! WHens the next meeting? Whats going on? Do not give your votes to the wrong person

Rock the Vote

I can assure you it is a fair vote.

While I think we have some problems that are inherent with our voting procedures, we are conducting this vote as fairly as we can. I do not pressure anyone to vote one way or the other. I personally extended an invitation to everyone, from the rookies in the value driven academy up to the Chief and Deputy. If anyone has a question regarding the vote I take the time to explain to the best of my ability. I would like to see as many ballots cast as possible. The more votes we have, either pro or con, the more validity the election has. If you can?t make up your mind by Sept. 4th, go ahead and vote NA. I just ask that you understand the importance of this and participate.

One more thing to mention, you are actually voting twice. The Chief and Deputy each have an individual vote.

Kerr

interesting

I voted for Kerr because he was against the administration. And, wasn't he the one that said the FOP was in bed with the Chief?

Looks like the one sharing the covers with the D.C. is Kerr.

Why would anyone ask them for their vote? And, since when can staff vote?

Re: interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ra ra
    I voted for Kerr because he was against the administration. And, wasn't he the one that said the FOP was in bed with the Chief?

WE ARE TIMONEY'S NATION AND READY TO BACKUP THE CHIEF. :P

Unless Kerr can explain why he believes and supports the Deputy,he will never return to office!
    Both he and Casanovias are history. The people have spoken and both of u need to stop kissing behinds and do your job!!!!
    We want both the deputy and the chief removed from office.

[quote=Timoney's troops]
    Quote Originally Posted by "ra ra":8osj82uc

WE ARE TIMONEY'S NATION AND READY TO BACKUP THE CHIEF. :P [/quote:8osj82uc]

majors and above can not vote in FOP elections. Commander's I don't know.

[quote=Timoney's troops]
    Quote Originally Posted by "ra ra":3cldncq3

WE ARE TIMONEY'S NATION AND READY TO BACKUP THE CHIEF. :P [/quote:3cldncq3]

Then be ready to get your nose out of his A?shole cause he is going under.

Get your vote on

The vote was open to all members of the department.

If you want this vote to be legitimate, you open it up to everyone. I am surprised by the number of votes that have already been collected. This is going to be an absolute statement by the entire department.

I implore every sworn member to participate.

Re: Get your vote on

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    The vote was open to all members of the department.

If you want this vote to be legitimate, you open it up to everyone. I am surprised by the number of votes that have already been collected. This is going to be an absolute statement by the entire department.

I implore every sworn member to participate.

Wrong, Command staff cannot vote per contract. They are in T's pocket.